would like a walk through

padenbrown

Registered
unfortunately i am deployed and wont be back till november, but i figured id start this now so maybe id have some forums built up, doing the gen 2 tail on a gen 1, have everything, but some answers for some questions, can i use my same lock for the hump and can someone please show me some install pics as far as the battery tray and rectifier mounting and what size tap do i need to use gen 2 front seat? also, its an 08 tail, so it has the little orange squiggally sticker above the 1300 decal, can i peel this off like the other decals or is it actually paint? the tail will be perfect once done with my 05 black and silver paint scheme, heres some pics of parts waiting on me, got the entire tail and almost new alien head for 1500, and a crappy pic of my bike so far... looked all through the forum for this stuff, cant seem to find anything besides decal removal tips..

dfkjh.jpg

efogj.jpg

319088_185462038191570_100001833243626_423841_3149429_n.jpg

The orange "squiggly thing" is a decal. No worries. I have no clue on the "undertail" part of your voyage. I thought you needed a COMPLETE tail to swap. Subframe and undertail, etc.. I could be wrong.

Good luck either way, should look great!

got it! and my dad said the only thing it doesnt have is the rear foot pegs damn guess i was lucky enough to get both seats, anyone got some they are sellin???

trh.jpg

Back