Woolrich install

Just ordered the Woolrich system, including wideband. Any tips or gotchas on the install?

Yes, join their forum, it'll help you to get familiar with how it all works.
I read alot about it, and have over the years. I have no personal experience with it, but see alot of good stuff it does.
I played alot with Ecu Editor back in the gen2 and Bking days(I still have the hardware), and just having the ability to flash your own bikes is really cool.
I tried several a/f base maps as well, and it was always interesting to see the changes.
If I ever decided to gamble on a gen3, I'de definately buy the Woolrich hardware too.

It's in. No piece of cake but done. Now to try to learn it....

20230720_095359.jpg

Unfortunately they've discontinued their forum. Luckily support is available 24/5, no weekends unfortunately, and they're very responsive and helpful.

My ecu was flashed previously and was not locked but the bin file was "owned" by the previous tuner. Woolrich support transferred it to me and I was able to read, modify (just dropped the idle a little bit) and reflash.

The Woolrich software is pretty nice. A bit clunky compared to HPTuners (car tuning software) but easy enough to work with.

Next trick is to try to learn how to actually tune.

I recommend this product.

Back