Wish me luck guys.....

delboy

God save the Queen.......
Donating Member
Registered
There is a nice weather window over the next few days in Euroland so I plan to ride the Busa back to the UK from Berlin. The total mileage is about 830, so quite a long way, should take me about 13 hours, 8 hours to Dunkerque port, 2 hour crossing of the channel and 3 hours up from Dover to Bristol.

wish me luck as you wave me goodbye :laugh:

leathers.jpg

That is a long haul. Have fun and be safe! Be sure to give us a ride report when you can once you get there!

I rode my hayabusa back from black bike week (Myrtle Beach, SC) to columbus, ohio close to the same miles. No problem. Your berlin trip should be no problem. Have fun. If you get a chance to stick a few video cameras on your bike and see if you can do a Fast Bikes 4 video featuring yourself testing the beast at high speeds.

Make sure your tires are inflated properly and keep 'er nose up and don't slow down when crossing the channel (that way she wont sink)...:laugh:

Sounds awesome...have fun :thumbsup:

Have a nice ride, enjoy your time on the road, be safe, good luck, take pics when you can and check in when you are "home"

Nice lookin' bike too :beerchug:

Have fun, be safe.

I did 1,800+ miles in about three and a half days a few weeks ago. If I can do that, you can do this and be just fine!

--Wag--

Back