Wish i could go out in my back yard and do this

Gpmo

Registered
I'm jealous a bit.

This guy has some fun shooting videos, can be somewhat long winded at times but great info on some of our favorite firearms. :thumbsup:

That would be like being married to Jennifer Lopez. I'd never make it to work! :laugh:

No better sound than a round hitting a steel plate. I love the close up of it.

Ding ding ding dingdingding da ding

I'm jealous about your laws, you can't purchase firearms in EU, without hunters license. If you have, you can't shoot with em within the city )))

Well we have a host of people who cannot lawfully possess a firearm here but they do. Nice video. That's the largest private range I've ever seen. I would hate to get his ammo bill :rofl:

Would love to be able to shoot out of my back door, well I can, but the neighbors would freak!

I'll bet he has no problem with the local wildlife coming around either:rofl:

Probably why he is shooting metal targets, everything else around there is already dead or running away:laugh:

His ammo bill is heavily subsidized. Same with his guns. After watching a bunch of his vids it seems that some of the gun manufacturers just send him guns and ammo to shoot and put on his youtube page..... lucky sob... though i he does make a lot of vids.

Back