MY Busa with it's new +12 tail, finally back up and going

Stevo80

Registered
Finally got my ride back up and going. Changed out the valve springs to run some go go juice, and added a new tail piece. This tail may be for sale soon, as I have a gixxer tail I'm planning to put on it soon as I get a subframe made up (no hurry). I'm excited about the new drag racing season and wish everyone a great year! :beerchug:

And before anyone says to lower that thing some more, any lower and the darn thing rubs every where I go! :laugh:

307376_10151278124952231_1391019683_n.jpg

not personally a huge fan of the stretched tails (I think the down slope on the tail should mesh with the curve of the tire), but I'm glad to see you're having fun with the girl! Good luck to you out on the strip, and make sure to post up some more pictures! :)

Thanks everyone. I still have the original tail and everything, probably not parting with it. I sold the +6 I had on it before. The arm is a Evil arm 8-12, sitting about 9-9.5 back right now. If I ever stretch it farther back it the +12 will give me the room I need. It won't hook up all the way back until I get a better shock, at least that's what I found when I had it all the way back.

this is probably a silly question, but what does it feel like riding a busa thats that long? I assume that the geometry is different enough to make it feel really different, but I've never had the pleasure of sitting on one, so I dont know myself.

This ALMOST sounds like something not fit for a forum less than XXX rated! :lol:

this is probably a silly question, but what does it feel like riding a busa thats that long? I assume that the geometry is different enough to make it feel really different, but I've never had the pleasure of sitting on one, so I dont know myself.

I will let you know if I decide to part with it. I mean I guess everything is available for the right price! :laugh:

Riding it doesn't feel a whole lot different except for the turning aspect. It's a little harder to get it to turn in, but that's about it. I use to ride it swb, and that's no longer a need as I have other stuff to ride, so it doesn't bother me. It's basically just for hitting the track, and I ride it locally to bike night and stuff like that.

Back