winter bling bling is done heres the pics

i have been using different chrome companys, the ones that i could get the better deal with on whichever piece i wanted chromed. so far as the chroming goes they have done an excellent job. i had the small problem earlier about the site glass's in the reserviors but that was solved. the plugs came from lowes. i did have some chrome ones, i will put them back on later i think. the reservoirs and grab bar were chromed by chromeeast. very good rates.
the switch housings were done by xxxchrome plating.
thanks for the very nice compliments. i try to make it look good in my eyes.
even so i know it will not touch half the bikes on this board for looks.
there is a lot of rubbing on the aluminium thanks to rhythm and others.
to me it is enjoyable to tear a bike down and build it the way you want. i see that same fire in alot of you also.

(thepushercg @ Dec. 27 2006,17:31) just wait till nathan unleashes his bling beast.
Looks real good.
My list isn't even gonna touch all that.
bowdown.gif

(thepushercg @ Dec. 27 2006,17:28) i have thought about that, i would paint them , no more chrome.
These guys will do that for you, I'm having my mirrors painted to match my bike,may do my inners at a later date.
Race Ready

Bike looks really awesome!
I too have a lotta cockpit upgrades coming with some real nice stuff,and I will be waiting on chrome too.

hy_rolr thanks for the link i might use them. my family owns a paint and body shop. i could shot them myself but the pearl white is almost impossible to match up. i know i can buy it from color rite.. the switchs i think are vacaum sealed or something like that with the chrome. they look good. chrome grips would be too cold for me. i had chrome grips on the vrod they were cold.

thanks again for the compliments.
Shawn i guess your going make me spend more money on the inners now.
beerchug.gif

Back