Windscreens

I like that iridium...but I'm not sure that would work on my color scheme...I found a sportech blue chrome (the see through kind) for $77 shipped...can the board sponsors get near that...if they can I would just as soon get it through them

I got a solid black Puig.

Busa_Pictures_003.jpg

race.gif
I have a Puig but it's A black that fades into red. It looks ok to me . What do you think?

100_0422__Medium_.JPG

yeah, that red and black puig definitely is nice...especially on your color scheme...i might have to look into a blue one

(keys @ Feb. 10 2007,19:08)
race.gif
I have a Puig but it's A black that fades into red. It looks ok to me . What do you think?
i like that!!!
beerchug.gif

I currently have the sportech blue just like the one pictured on the blue/black busa on this post. 2 months old I would let go for 55.00 shipped once my new one comes in next week. It is in perfect shape only 140 miles on bike perfect.

is the sportech that you can see through? I've had the original type on my first bike...looked good...but made it impossible to tuck and see where I was going!

I have a blue one in stock for a bike i'm building that is black with blue metal flake and it looks great.I will take a pic first of the week so you can check it out...

No It's the same on in the pic. I can't tuck in under that shield anyway My helment would hit the tank before I would be that low.

thanks GoldenChild...i'm looking forward to seeing a pic of the windscreen...how much do those run?

StreetnTrack, let me take a look at the one GoldenChild has so I can see which one I like better and then I'll let you guys know which board sponsor i'm going to go with...by the way, how much is shipping on the black and blue puig?

(GoldenChild @ Feb. 10 2007,22:47) I have a blue one in stock for a bike i'm building that is black with blue metal flake and it looks great.I will take a pic first of the week so you can check it out...
beerchug.gif
cant be that service.

those screens look good.

i have the plain ol' light smoked puig double bubble.

IMG_2707.JPG

(boazalmighty @ Feb. 08 2007,21:11) i was just gonna start the same thread , just about a yellow screen,    if anyone seen or got one of those installed,  please post... sorry bout the Tjackin
all_coholic.gif
pm Frisbee. I think he runs a yellow screen!

Back