Will it wheelie when lowered

badboysbailagnt

Donating Member
Registered
Will the front end violently pull up in first on a busa thats on the 3rd hole in the rear and strapped down in the front. I was playing around with it tonight and went to wot at around 30mph in first and it just spun a few times. One time it hooked but the front end felt like it hoped up bout an inch and sit back down. I hate wheelies i have got to get an extended arm lol

probly not if its stock motor.

dont ride around town with it strapped, that is not what it is made for. that is for dragracing.

mine, lowered front and rear, 6" over, will spin on the street thru 4th gear. I'm light.
on a well prepped track, it will wheelie 1st if not careful, and a lil' lift in 2nd.

Yes, My bike is lowered. I looped mine a Sacramento Raceway. Now I'm turning my bike into a "drag race only" bike. Added wheelie bars and soon the air shifter and slick
smile.gif

Only have mine lowered an inch but, yes she will still show you her belly easy. Not completely stock though.

<!--EDIT|usmcbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128482374 -->

mine is lowered 2 inches...i wheelie it all the time...it will come up no problem just slam on it going like 37mph and it will come up very smooth...:laugh:

busavas:
Is that you in your avatar? I've seen the front wheel of Busas "hover" over the ground when launching, but that's half-past hovering.

No turbo to wheelie...bike will come up very easily..tires too effect it though..batalax tires are #### tires they dont hook for nothin. oh and be sure if you do wheelies just practice popping it up a little by little dont just slam on it cause you wont be used to the bike coming up on you...save some money for some new fork seals cause stock ones sucks ass

busavas:
Is that you in your avatar? I've seen the front wheel of Busas "hover" over the ground when launching, but that's half-past hovering.
Yeah, that's me. I got lucky with that pic. A freind was there that night and e-mailed it to me. That wasn't the peak, but I still like it. A couple of weeks later I looped it
sad.gif

Back