Wild Street Fighter Busa

I like it more than the BK, that s a nice street fighter but the price tag would be much. A little less chrome to get the price down may have sold better than the BK. :laugh: rear section looks a little weird pointed up like that though???

It is a different look at what someone can do with a Busa. I kind of like the look but not really into the naked bikes.

I like it very much, It reminds me of an extended Buell. I am a big fan of the buell styling. I also like the ride of a Buell.
So go ahead flame me for being a Buell fan. I know they are not as fast as a Busa or Gixxer and all that stuff. I just enjoy the Buell. I also enjoy my Harley and the old Ural I had. Different bikes for different styles.
Just my 2Cents:whistle:

come on... someone take a guess at the swingarm. :whistle: I wanna see who knows their chit!

come on... someone take a guess at the swingarm. :whistle: I wanna see who knows their chit!

Ok I will take a wild guess

Hayabusa 240 Swingarm Kit (Complete Package)

* JMC Swingarm, Top and Bottom Braced, 2" to 6" extended, Big Blocks, "HAYABUSA" & "KANJI" Symbol

* EK 530ZZZ Gold Chain with Masterlink - 130 Links

* Trac Dynamic Front Sprocket (16 or 17 Tooth)

* RC Comp "RAVEN" front and rear Polished wheels

* RC Comp Matching "RAVEN" Right and Left front rotors with Chromed centre

* Galfer rear rotor Polished

* Polished rear Sprocket

* Cush Drive

* Set of PIRELLI "DIABLO" Front 120/60-17 Rear 240/40-18

$5616.00 or Best Offer
Swingarm and wheels only = $4450.00

Just like any extreme custom bike that is nice to look at, but not really a good all-round bike. I would not trade mine for it for sure, unless I could turn around and sell it. :laugh:

interesting, but really is not a Busa anymore except for the engine. My as well as started a bare something.

Yep! I like it! Twaz here during Biketober. Saweet!

B.tober fesr 08 Hess 005.jpg

Back