Wild Street Fighter Busa

FastLaneKen

Never Forgotten
Now here is a different looking Busa - Street Fighter

FighterBusaII2wt.jpg

I don’t know…. To spend that amount of time, effort and expense to end up with something like that.
It takes all of the bodywork which I love (and appreciate when driving at any speed, especially fast) and makes a “naked bike”
It is beautiful, and a work of art in it’s own right, but not for me.

It is different and i think you wont see another like it at Bike night .
It kind of cool but not my taste .

That's cool. But there you go again- the Hayabusa is one of the most varied and versitle bikes ever created. You can go fast in a straight line, fast in the twisties, customize to the hilt, sport-tour.... or build a street fighter. What other bike can you that with? AND we all get to be in the same room together. :cheerleader:

Wow. That thing is TIGHT!!! However, seems a shame to turn something a slippery as the Hayabusa into a naked bike. Still, that's a great looking bike.:thumbsup:

As said......Very Nice, as someone elses !!! I really like it, but would never spend that kind of money to do with mine, even if I could. Now if I were into Street Fighters ??

Different. Looks neat, but I wouldn't want it. Had enough of naked bikes, nice to have the fairing for a change.

Belongs to a European?
Street fighters are all the rage here in Europe. They used to be cool but now I appreciate a complete bike.

Back