wifes trades in a 2002 saturn

rob t

Registered
wife was complaining her 02 saturn was to slow. comes home with a vw turbo jetta saying this is much better!!(i guess freegin so) i lost 6 k on trade of a 02 with 22k in milelage freegin wimen!!!!

<!--EDIT|rob t
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078187502 -->

wife was complaining her 02 saturn was to slow. comes home with a vw turbo jetta saying this is much better!!(i guess freegin so) i lost 6 k on trade of a 02 with 22k in milelage freegin wimen!!!!
2 things.. remember, if the wife's happy, so too shall you be. and, turnabout's fair play.. go get some toys for your 'busa!
jump9.gif

That's funny
smile.gif
I learned a long time ago just give them whatever they want
laugh.gif

keep her happy, bro. That's all I can say....and that's from experience. As long as she's happy, you can count on still hoppin on and getting in those rides.

Hey man, go take your busa to a shop, 2 days later, come back with a turbo installed and say ,"ah baby, much better now."
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

She cannot be all bad, she likes Volkswagens and speed. Sounds like she is on the way to be a perfect wife, lol!
biggrin.gif

i sold cars for 5 years (many many lives ago)
vw was one i sold for awhile
there great cars

Doesn't sound too bad... You have your Hi-Po toy, and now she has her's... Besides, VW mutch cooler than Saturn...

Back