Wife and son in Japan...not sure what to do

Thank you guys for all of your prayers and support. I finally got through to them about an hour ago. They are fine and thankfully were on high ground when the tsunami rolled in. Nobody there has any utilities and cell service is still very intermitent.

DispacementJunkie, I hope you hear from your family soon. It's nerve wracking not knowing. If you woud like, I can try to get back through to my wife and have her try to contact them from her side. Let me know if I can help.

Once again, thank all of you guys so much.

PM me their cell phone numbers, and I will attempt to give them a call from here?

it's good to have friends all over the world :bowdown: glad to hear one family is accounted for and doing well :beerchug:

:cheerleader: glad to hear your family is ok, Rothman

come on DispacementJunkie,
you need to post up soon, that all is ok with your family. :please:

hopefully there are no more extended Org family members that are unaccounted for.

Glad to hear they are ok!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prayers sent for you and your family

Thank you guys for all of your prayers and support. I finally got through to them about an hour ago. They are fine and thankfully were on high ground when the tsunami rolled in. Nobody there has any utilities and cell service is still very intermitent.

DispacementJunkie, I hope you hear from your family soon. It's nerve wracking not knowing. If you woud like, I can try to get back through to my wife and have her try to contact them from her side. Let me know if I can help.

Once again, thank all of you guys so much.

I really appreciate it, unfortunately we didn't end on good terms so i have no way to contact them......

Back