Wife and son in Japan...not sure what to do

Rothman

"Professional Lurker"
Registered
I have been trying to contact my wife all day, there is a phone service error and I can't get through. Apparently all lines and cell towers are inoperable. My wife and son are staying in the port city of Hachinohe in northern Japan with her parents. The only info I found so far regarding Hachinohe is a few pictures of all of the huge ships washed up on the shore and a small article talking about how the tsunami trashed the wharfs. God I hope they're okay. I'm worried as hell and have no way of making contact.

Prayers from me as well. I'm sure all will be fine. Hang in there, and keep us posted..

Oh man, prayers sent my friend. My wife used to travel all over the world for her work and I constantly worried about her.

Oh man! I'm sorry you're having to go through this. Hoping for some good news for you and your family.
Posted via Mobile Device

My thoughts and prayers go out to the safe return of your family. I couldnt imagine being in the situation.

I have been trying to contact my wife all day, there is a phone service error and I can't get through. Apparently all lines and cell towers are inoperable. My wife and son are staying in the port city of Hachinohe in northern Japan with her parents. The only info I found so far regarding Hachinohe is a few pictures of all of the huge ships washed up on the shore and a small article talking about how the tsunami trashed the wharfs. God I hope they're okay. I'm worried as hell and have no way of making contact.

Call this number: 18884074747. State dept has info. On US travelers there. Hope this helps.
Posted via Mobile Device

Google has set up a Crisis Response Center page ---person finder: 2011 japan earthquake
They still have to get to a computer though.

prayer sent.....Giving you all of my MOJO too. I've been where your at. On 9/11 I couldn't get a hold of my father who worked in the pentigon. May it work out as good for you as it did for me.

Prayers sent for your families safety. CNBC said the cell service was completely overwhelmed with calls as soon as this all started.
Posted via Mobile Device

my thoughts are with you..

please let us know if there are any new info.. i pray to be positive. and i hope they are ok and that they have some shelter...:please:

Back