Wif wants a busa

theskaz

I am all that is BACON!
Donating Member
Registered
So the wif gets back and settles on what he wants her new bike to be.... 09 black Busa....... there is just one mod she wants... you know the stickers that the stock busa's have? i think on the black one, it is gold with a gold kanji. she wants that pink. the rest of the bike she wants black. is that possible?

Anything is possible, take a picture of it to a vinyl shop like mythos said...Money talks

I agree with Tapeworks. I have a full set for my ZX10 for when I finally get the extra bodywork painted.

So the wif gets back and settles on what he wants her new bike to be.... 09 black Busa....... there is just one mod she wants... you know the stickers that the stock busa's have? i think on the black one, it is gold with a gold kanji. she wants that pink. the rest of the bike she wants black. is that possible?

Freud is alive and well :laugh:

very possible! get it girl!!:thumbsup:

That's must of been where I messed up, I should have bought my wife a busa, but instead I bought her a new zx6r and then she left me. I hate kawasaki now.:rofl:

and FWIW... it is W I F E

I know it is an acronym for something but I value my life...

and FWIW... it is W I F E

I know it is an acronym for something but I value my life...

Worries Invited For Ever
Wash Iron Fornicate Etc.
Wonderful Instrument For Entertainment

google taught me those.

but when i refer to her "out of name" its always "the wif"

Worries Invited For Ever
Wash Iron Fornicate Etc.
Wonderful Instrument For Entertainment

google taught me those.

but when i refer to her "out of name" its always "the wif"
bok bok bok.....

chicken...

Just keep in mind - a pink decal will slow the fastest color - Black - down significantly... Just say'in...

I vote for the TapeWorks overlay decals. They cut them just a tad bigger to lay right over the originals. They will do you a set in any type of color they sell. I did my Gold Chrome over the original silver. Perfect fit on Kanji and all the other lettering.

My wife doesn't ride as much as me so I have to ride hers so it doesn't sit very long. Her old Harley had feathers painted on the tank... pretty ones. Had a bunch of people asking about them...lol. Her 09 Busa (white) hopefully will stay the way it is... but I dought it. :whistle:

I vote for the TapeWorks overlay decals. They cut them just a tad bigger to lay right over the originals. They will do you a set in any type of color they sell. I did my Gold Chrome over the original silver. Perfect fit on Kanji and all the other lettering.

No doubt! Their shop is only about 30mins from me. Rob (the owner) is a great guy and only uses state of the art laser printers and cutting machines.

He re-did Ripley's Graphics for me and she looks great! :thumbsup:

Back