cush drive

yjblitz

Registered
Can any of the owners of a blue k8 tell me if the cush drive on there stock gold rims is gold or black, maybe post up a pic if possible?

Can any of the owners of a blue k8 tell me if the cush drive on there stock gold rims is gold or black, maybe post up a pic if possible?

If you're talking about the rubber damper pieces behind the sprocket hub a.k.a. the cush drive, it's black. :beerchug:

It's both, the flat surface that you bolt the sprocket to is black and the body of the cush drive is gold.

who cares what color it is....does it fit?

1st) I would like to know the color
let me see if I can break it down for you ......................................... hmmm chrome rims all chrome hub(cush drive) /black rims all black hub(cush drive) and the ? is gold rims have what color hub (cush drive) but that was answered already by someone that wanted to help but thank you for your intrest
2nd) what the heck are you talking about it fitting

Is anyone wondering what the purpose of this question is? Including the destination of your question usualy equates to a lot more information and good luck getting info with a crappy attitude.:whistle

You mean this...

IMG00090.jpg

the side looking from left to right (as if you where going to show me your chain and sprocket), the problem is i picked up a set of gold rims w/ no hub and my rims hub is all black and i just wanted to know if i need to paint or get another one if need be

the side looking from left to right (as if you where going to show me your chain and sprocket), the problem is i picked up a set of gold rims w/ no hub and my rims hub is all black and i just wanted to know if i need to paint or get another one if need be

It's Black i have gold rims and the drive is BLACK

mine is all aluminum in color, no paint on it at all....and my first post wasn't to make anyone angry> being that it is you can make it any color you like, the important thing is, is it the right one, I think your reply to me was far worse then what I wrote...but it doesn't matter, have a great time and ride safe....I would think an once of model paint of the proper color could fix you right up

Back