why was I deleted?

hokie

Registered
I joined earlier this evening and asked a question about the locked 'hump' on my friend's 07 Busa and got some awesome responses from you folks, then the next thing I know, my account is no longer valid and my thread seems to be gone.

Did I violate a rule or something? I had a legit question.

-Hokie

There must be a problem with the system, I just lost 25 posts...

I lost 2 threads today, important ones too, how can certain ones just disappear?

I lost 2 threads today, important ones too, how can certain ones just disappear?
Doyle, Maybee you were going SOO Fast That the "Threads" did'nt get a Chance to Post  
laugh.gif

Sorry, bro. It wasn't anything you did... There was a 'glitch' in the system; I had to restore this morning's backup. Again, sorry about that...

I dont know the specifics, but I know the board has been having some problems the last few days. if the database became corrupt and needed to be restored then the restore is accomplished using a last known good backup.

Any posts, any accounts created, any activity at all that was executed after the last backup was accomplished will be wiped out when the backup is restored.

I am guessing this is what might have happened, our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this might have caused.

I dont know the specifics, but I know the board has been having some problems the last few days. if the database became corrupt and needed to be restored then the restore is accomplished using a last known good backup.

Any posts, any accounts created, any activity at all that was executed after the last backup was accomplished will be wiped out when the backup is restored.

I am guessing this is what might have happened, our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this might have caused.
Sounds like a reasonable explanation to me
beerchug.gif

I figured the system was backed up to a previous time or date. hopefully its OK now.

I joined earlier this evening and asked a question about the locked 'hump' on my friend's 07 Busa and got some awesome responses from you folks, then the next thing I know, my account is  no longer valid and my thread seems to be gone.

Did I violate a rule or something?  I had a legit question.

-Hokie
Did you get the problem with the hump fixed or do you need the links again?

i'm glad to be out of Fayetteville, NC and back in my own life again!
laugh.gif

+1 on the info with the hump

click linky

Actually the board voted and you were the one eliminated. But thanks for coming out and playing......
beerchug.gif

and you will NOT be getting a rose tonight... hit the road jack...

Back