Why Me ?  Why do I have to get them?

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
can anyone translate for me ?

does this guy hav a serious problem , that they have yet to invent a drug for ?

should Rubbah give it to him ? should I kick his a$$ so far up , he'll have to take off his shirt too shid ?

should I just settle for givin' him one of these...

nutkick.gif

im still not sure what he said? i cant see sweating over a few bucks(maybe canadien exchange rate is high, maybe he is?) if he got screwed he could tell everyone here your a piece of crap and get on with life.

im still not sure what he said? i cant see sweating over a few bucks(maybe canadien exchange rate is high, maybe he is?) if he got screwed he could tell everyone here your a piece of crap and get on with life.
he didn't get screwed....exchange rate doesn't come into play......he's from Canada....no money changed hands . I just found the whole thing ODD . an' thought I'd post it , in case anybody else wanted to spare themselves the broken english , the .....

I read his reply but I'm still not sure what the fug he said...
rock.gif
I wouldn't ship COD either. Don't know of many retail businesses that will anymore, either. Don't even know why it's still an option with all the available payment options today...

I agree, though... what little of his garble I could understand sounds odd indeed.

first, he spelled my name wrong, second, we DO sell cars and get the cache be4 they get tHE CAR! jackass, and 3rd, rubber... cod is still okay via ups. does that help??
rock.gif

first, he spelled my name wrong, second, we DO sell cars and get the cache be4 they get tHE CAR! jackass, and 3rd, rubber... cod is still okay via ups.     does that help??  
rock.gif
I have no prob with COD...or any other fish for that matter Cache....I just didn't think it nessecary . I talked to the guy on the phone , we came to an arangement , an' then all of a sudden , his brother cant get to a bank etc etc .

I'll tell ya the big problem Bro....he's stainin' the Rubbah , an' the Rubbah did nuthing wrong . Quite the opposite in fact.

I just wanna know how bad I should hurt him ?

hee hee hee......kiddin'.....maybe.

Go easy there RSD...perhaps he just doesn't understand the wrath of RSD yet...oh, he'll pay...he's probably packed up and headed south by now...you're probably okay to just let him go...

cool.gif

Start having women call him collect and talk dirty to him for a long time. At least that way he gets the phone bill and you get a really good laugh, lol.
laugh.gif

Start having women call him collect and talk dirty to him for a long time. At least that way he gets the phone bill and you get a really good laugh, lol.
laugh.gif
good 1 Mark.....thing is, this guy just seems like a prick .
He reminds me of some of the other fugs that have come in here shopping an' selling and not being very cool about it .

you know what I mean .

I'm not trying to get rich , this isn't some giant plot to get 300 bucks off this fuggin jerk . Especially 300 Canadian . Canadian money is next to worthless . hee hee hee.

lesson learned for me , dont even bother wasting time dealing with someone thats not a regular(of the site) . I'm not a poor person , I dont need money that badly .
This fug just rubbed Rub , the wrong way .
He can go get fugged .

Now I'm pissed . Just thinkin' bout it .

Maybe I'll just auction the shid off , an' give the money to charity . I dont have need for the stuff ,so why keep it , I thought . Some of the other Org guys/girls might want a nice deal . those were my intentions .

This dirtbag is lucky.....he's a few provinces away.

rubbah is fuggin angry now . I didn't care for his comments . Now I feel the need too....

Yeah, I get stressed like that and it makes me want to travel just to get some relief. You know what I mean? Really he is not worth the hours of cleaning it takes to get all of the slobber, snot, and blood out of some good leather. Fug him and let him do without if he doesn't know a good deal when he sees it.

Really he is not worth the hours of cleaning it takes to get all of the slobber, snot, and blood out of some good leather.
hee hee hee.....are we distant cousins....I like yer thought process .

whats bothering me here the most . we talked on the phone , I chatted with his wife , she offered to go to a wire transfer type place(Western Union) or similar .

When I talk with someone , I dont bullshid . If you tell someone you're going to do something , and then you dont, to me that says you have no honor .

And a man without honor , is useless . ya ,ya I know , this isn't Viking times , but sometimes I wish it was .

Hey Bro, Sounds to me like a case of "gotta cover my ass", and he sounds like English may not be his language of choice.

It's things like this that make me never wnat to open my own Studio. Everyone is looking as hard as they can to save a buck and cover their ass all at the same time. There is so little "Square Deal" type of business anymore. Can you imagine trying to muck through customers all day, each one an expert, each one knowing better than you, and each one clenching there Lil change purses weasel like to their little chests?

I dunno bro, sound like it's the cost of doing business, what a pain though...

I do business the very same way. I get very pissed when things do not go as they have been promised. I do not do well with people back paddling in business.

Go easy there RSD...perhaps he just doesn't understand the wrath of RSD yet...oh, he'll pay...he's probably packed up and headed south by now...you're probably okay to just let him go...

cool.gif
I've failed you miserably Va....I had to let him have it, I couldn't take it anymore.....it was like tiny little pins sticking me in the brain...

<!--EDIT|rubbersidedown
Reason for Edit: None given...|1076634979 -->

uploaded_pinhead.gif

Back