wht would you buy a carrera gt?

badassbusa7

Registered
the barrett jackson car auction is in town and i live a blcok away from westworld where it is being held. so i took her out look to see if i could find some high end sports cars to eat up. I found one. it was a carrera gt you know the 700k one with 650hp. well i got up next to him on a straight road with noone around and he wouldnt even look at me. now why the hell do you buy a car like that? the only reason i would buy one is so i could beat the **** out of everything else on the road. I think he knew what he was up against and didnt want to get embarassed

thumb_up.gif
bowdown.gif

I saw one of those in London yesterday... guy driving it down the road. Let me tell you, its damn impressive in pics but its like a religious experience to see it in person and even more so to have it rev'in the engine and driving down the road beside you. (the guy was in traffic... I made better time on foot
laugh.gif
)

Also had a ferarri and lambo in the same traffic, different roads all within 4 blocks. And yeah, I was in *that* part of london
cool.gif

exactly those cars are sick and i see them all the time where i live and none of these dipshits here know how to drive them. a couple weeks ago there was a guy in a brand new lambo gallardo and he stalled the damn thing tring to leave the gas station.

But hopefully one of these days ill find one of them that will give me a race. those are really the only stock cars out there that could even kinda keep up. and id love to see just how much faster the busa really is.

Back