Wht do you do...

Cecil_Stringer

Donating Member
Registered
You take a day off from work and ride motocross with you kids in the pouring rain.

...and you just about get the truck stuck.... again. :oops:

Did not bother taking any pics... just enjoyed the time with the kids.

The high-light of the day was my 6 year old daughter and I going full speed through a large mud puddle about 30 feet across and a foot deep.

She made it through like a champ... then lost control and flipped over the handle bars :lol:

She was fine... got up covered in mud and laughing. :lol:

Then when it was time to go home... mom drove and we rode in the back of the truck with the dirt bikes in the rain... covered in mud from head to toe.

Today was good day.

sounds like a blast. I'm anxious for my 18mo old to get old enough to start riding a little.. sure hope she likes motorcycles.. hehe.

She's not having much luck with her little flintstones car I got her for christmas.. hehe she was eating a PB&J samich in it the other day got excited about somethign or other and -FWOOOSH- slide out the bottom.. squished her sandwich and got fairly pissed off.

sorry, ramblin. Sounds like you got your priorities straight man.

Aaah...the simple pleasures in life.

Sounds like it definitely was a good day. Irretrievable if you hadn't taken it at the first chance, and priceless that now that you did.

Definitely cool, bro...
cool.gif

Thats cool,
cool.gif
Made me smile just reading it..
biggrin.gif
Family time gotta love it..
bowdown.gif

You take a day off from work and ride motocross with you kids in the pouring rain.

The high-light of the day was my 6 year old daughter and I going full speed through a large mud puddle about 30 feet across and a foot deep.

She made it through like a champ... then lost control and flipped over the handle bars :lol:

Then when it was time to go home... mom drove and we rode in the back of the truck with the dirt bikes in the rain... covered in mud from head to toe.

Today was good day.
sounds like my day is going to be on sunday. I'm going to visit my parents and go to my cousin's baptism so were gonna go ride dirtbikes.

Sounds like a hell of a day. When the weather stinks here in IL, I usually just sit here on the forum or in the garage doing other mods to the Busa.
smile.gif

I can't wait until my kids are old enough for that sort of thing.

thumbs-up.gif

When the weather stinks, I just dream about moving to Florida...

Your weather only really stinks for about 15 minutes at a time!
laugh.gif
cool.gif

Sometimes bad weather days make for the most memorable days. Sounds like this one will go down as a day to remember in the Stringer fam. Keep up the good work... the world could use more good dads out there.

That's just priceless Stringer, seems like your family & yourself had a ball of a time.

Glad you guys had fun...On days like that I sit on this computer...

I sit in my garage with the door open and a cooler of beer beside me toasting all the choice moments I have enjoyed on my busa. But what you did sounds great man just no kids here for me except for me that is..lol
Jay

Sounds like a great day. When the weather sucks here I usu work on my project bike (94 FZR 600), sit on the cpu, or cry a little!
biggrin.gif

Today was good day.
Sounds like good times! One of those days you'll remember for the rest of your life... and so will your young'uns. Good on ya for being "that dad".
super.gif

Put on a rainsuit and take the airboat of for an excursion. Rainy day trips have their benefits sometimes.........fewer people out in the marsh. Hole up in a cabin drinkin' hot toddies, or go harass the occasional white-chinned summer lizard, without getting harassed yourself.

Back