WHO'S THE MAN!!!!!

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to give props to DJ (a.k.a. Sageronin)

One cool, awesome and very nice individual.

Got a chance to meet him while I was in D.C, and I am glad I had that chance.

In life things go by so fast, it is hard to stop and smell the roses, and it is not often that you get to meet someone who is just a real nice person.

DJ invited me to his work on Friday, he showed me around, I had a chance to bore him and his boss with computer talk for about 45 minutes. It was nice of them to entertain my boring conversation for that long lol..

Introduced me to a few of his co-workers. And then…..

On Sunday, he invites me to go on a motorcycle ride. Hooks me up with a Busa, riding gear, everything, him and one of his friends take me out on about a 4 – 5 hour motorcycle ride of the area, some nice twisties, then the guy treats me to lunch.

And then before I leave hooks me up with some mini Busa’s to give to my kids!! my boys, and my nieces and nephews!!!

The guy is just awesome people.

DJ – I really really wish you were coming to Laguna Seca this year. If there is anyway you can sqeeze it back in do it... k...

I hope some day I can return the favor. Would like to show you around my neck of the woods and introduce you to my family.

I mean what else could you asked for!! Fly from the west coast to the east coast and I STILL get a weekend ride in!! how fricken awesome is that!!!

Thanks again DJ, all my best wishes to you and your family and blessings from above.

If you ever need anything let me know.

Ron

smile.gif

Heck, he's got enough Busas for all of us to ride when we come over!
biggrin.gif
Just kidding, DJ! Definitely a cool cat and I haven't even had the chance to meet hime yet. Glad you all had a good time!

Good on ya, Sageronin, for lookin out for a brother while he's gone from home!
Very cool...
cool.gif

Way to go D.J.! You definitely represent all that is good about this board.

I'm so glad you met up with him Thrasher!!
cool.gif

DJ's a great guy...not like that nut from West VA
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

Your too kind Ron and thanks for the props bro'. You're also being modest because you did a lot of driving; more than an hour each way on Friday and Sunday to come hang out. Also big ups to your riding skills, you ripped up those twisties and took your turn at leading like we were in YOUR backyard. Yeah and thanks for scrubbing in my new pilot powers for me:)
I'm looking forward to hooking up with ya on the west coast one of these days.

Your too kind Ron and thanks for the props bro'. You're also being modest because you did a lot of driving; more than an hour each way on Friday and Sunday to come hang out. Also big ups to your riding skills, you ripped up those twisties and took your turn at leading like we were in YOUR backyard. Yeah and thanks for scrubbing in my new pilot powers for me:)
I'm looking forward to hooking up with ya on the west coast one of these days.
Thanks DJ

Sunday's ride I would have to say was the highlight of my 7 day trip.. twas a blast
biggrin.gif

Glad I could be your guinea pig on the new tires lol. They worked very well..

Hope we get to ride again soon (Moto gp cough cough.. moto gp
biggrin.gif
)

biggrin.gif

Back