Who's the Jackazz of the day??

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
It's me. So I go out to the garage this morning and see gas under the Busa.
mad.gif
I just put the tank on a couple days ago(new paint) and put about a gallon of fuel in the tank to be sure the pump was put back in correctly. So I pulled the tank back off and found the fuel leak was coming from around the base of the pump
rock.gif
WTH?

Pulled the pump back off, lo and behold this jackazz(that's me) didn't put the o-ring on the tank before putting the pump back on.
guns.gif
Anyway fuel tank back on and no leaks.

Okay, rant off
rant.gif

Go ahead and flame me. I'm ready
biggrin.gif

(Black Bird Killer @ Mar. 04 2007,17:01) It's me.  So I go out to the garage this morning and see gas under the Busa.
mad.gif
  I just put the tank on a couple days ago(new paint)  and put about a gallon of fuel in the tank to be sure the pump was put back in correctly.  So I pulled the tank back off and found the fuel leak was coming from around the base of the pump
rock.gif
WTH?

Pulled the pump back off, lo and behold this jackazz(that's me) didn't put the o-ring on the tank before putting the pump back on.
guns.gif
Anyway fuel tank back on and no leaks.  

Okay, rant off
rant.gif

Go ahead and flame me.  I'm ready
biggrin.gif
U Dumb Arse you should have known better . man send you to school give you books and what do you do ..
SCXXX the teacher .. I dont know what to say..

OK Happy now you have been FLAMED.
firedevil.gif
AAAssjani.gif
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

(BusaSamurai @ Mar. 04 2007,17:03) U Dumb Arse you should have known better . man send you to school give you books and what do you do ..
  SCXXX the teacher .. I dont know what to say..

OK Happy now you have been FLAMED.
firedevil.gif

AAAssjani.gif

firedevil.gif
Ooo, that's a good one. Heard that before from the old man, except for the teacher part
laugh.gif

firedevil.gif

glad you found the problem and got it fixed before you ended up looking like
beerchug.gif

(semi @ Mar. 04 2007,17:23) glad you found the problem and got it fixed before you ended up looking like  
beerchug.gif
jump9.gif
Knowing my luck that would have happened too.

Back