Who's Got Your Backside?

Who's Got Your Backside? - Poll - Which seat are you using?

• Stock

Votes: 75 100.0%
  • Suzuki Gel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tobin

• Corbin

• Other

• Total voters

warbrown

Bald and Busafied
Donating Member
Registered
I just switched from the stock to the full Corbin setup (front, rear and backrest). For a sportbike, I thought the stock seat was one of the best I'd experienced, but wanted to try the Corbin for a change of pace and for the passenger backrest. The Corbin is also very comfortable, but in a firmer more ergonomic way. It sits a little lower and flares wider on the buns. I noticed a definite improvement in posture and lack of soreness on my last long ride. So far I'm very pleased... except for the Corbin price of course. Ouch!

So, what does your tush prefer?

The stock seat works fine for me....if you like to like to hang off the bike for knee draggin' the after market seats can get in the way.

tobin... I also have a gen I gel seat.... I like it but not as much as the tobin.

I've tried all 4 and the Tobin works best for me with the Corbin coming in at a close second.

I gave up my stock seat for a Gel, gave up my Gel for a Tobin. Tobin puts out a mean seat...I can't think of a single negative thing about it!

All my bikes have Corbin's within the first week. Gotta get the rear seat for the Busa. wasn't in stock when I ordered the front and I spent the money on other stuff
sad.gif
or
biggrin.gif
depending how ya look at it

This is the seat I have been running for a couple of months now.
busaregdragseat.jpg

Catalyst racing carbon fiber drag seat. Its a little hard on the street but its great at the track.  
biggrin.gif

Tobin on mine, but I also have a set of Corbins that I haven't tried yet. Probably won't try the rider seat, but may use the passenger and backrest when riding 2 up with my girlfriend.

All monies shall be put forth to performance modifications, creature comforts are secondary.

I've had the stock for awhile now and even though it is very comfortable I think I will be sending Tobin my seats sometime in the near future.
smile.gif

Only had my bike a couple of months so I still have the stock seat.

I really like the Tobins, but I can not go for long times with out riding the Busa. Guess I'm going to have to buy some stock seats from someone just so I can ship them to Tobin.

Stock seat is fine in my opinion. I mean later I would like something that looks better but for now it's comfort is enough to satisfy me.

Tobin.....I'm an idiot, so I cant post pics of it, but it has a cooooool backrest that unzipps from underneath. Its great for hard launches!!

Back