Whos Busa is this?!?

Holy crap.....Rhythm is gonna freak........those are his pictures of his bike..........Me smells a scam here........someone stole his pictures and is selling them on e-bay for over 4k. :sad:

I'm pretty sure his bike is long gone.....Busa heaven.

That sounds like the same guy who tried to screw my friend out of $2000.00 he sent as a deposit and the police caught it and would not let the wire transfer go through. He finally got back all but $80.00 of it and he was thankful. Be careful I have even heard of fake Cashier's Checks and Certified Check scams now. I like to deal in person, most of the time but, I do still use E-Bay.

Exactly!! Thats what I thought too but wasnt positive...... I didnt want to freak out but I guess it is true and that really is old pix of his crashed bike!!!!!!!?!? WTF is going on? A scam? Someone fill us in! :crazy:

Wait a minute........ The seller lives in OHIO just like Rythym does, and has a 127 people/ 100% feedback rating. Something is just not right.

But One thing I hate is Thieves, and if it is a scamming thief then something needs to be done about it before its too late. I live near Cincinnati Ohio and I will hunt that scamming bastard down for messin with a fellow busa owner not to mention for being a thief!!

otay, I was gettn ready to post it up on suzukihayabusa.org too.  But lets see what Rhythm wants to do since its his stolen pix....  That is messed UP!

Can you believe the nerve of some people :cussing:

Yeah I just contacted the sorry biatch directly (via email)and asked him to provide me with more recent photos of the bike and a veh no#:laugh: . I'm gonna keep it on the down low on what type of action I'm gonna drop on this sorry ass biatch for pulling a ho azz stunt like this and using my old girl as bait (Rip baby). I'm also guessing this biatch azz punk is a "lurk'r" at one the Hayabusa site's. Good lQQkn out Quazy ! :super: .

Wait a minute........ The seller lives in OHIO just like Rythym does, and has a 127 people/ 100% feedback rating. Something is just not right.

But did you notice there is no refference to what he has sold in the past. Just a bunch "yeah great guy, Fast response,great customer srvc blah blah blah . Doesnt it seem strange no one made a direct comment about what they bought from him:rock: :rock: I smell a biaaaaaaaaaaatch:angry:

otay, I was gettn ready to post it up on suzukihayabusa.org too.  But lets see what Rhythm wants to do since its his stolen pix....  That is messed UP! [/QUOTE]

[/B]Please put the mutha $%$#'n word out on this

I've been trying to contact Dennis for the last month trying to get my password resent to me so I can log onto the site (Suzukihayabusa) so that  I dont have to re-register under a different board name and still waiting :sad:

I see my boy (469 boy) and the crew @ SuzukiHayabusa already got everything unda control on putting the word out.

otay, I was gettn ready to post it up on suzukihayabusa.org too.  But lets see what Rhythm wants to do since its his stolen pix....  That is messed UP!

[/B]Please put the mutha $%$#'n word out on this

I've been trying to contact Dennis for the last month trying to get my password resent to me so I can log onto the site (Suzukihayabusa) so that  I dont have to re-register under a different board name and still waiting :sad:[/QUOTE]
Yeah I tried to register about a month ago as well, no password sent, no response to follow up emails....

Ah well I will stay home where it's comfortable and smarter anyway...

This is messed up about your ride man. Any chance this guy bought it as a salvage and fixed it? Wait...No because you sold most of the custom parts shown to board members....
Man this is messed up...

Dayuuuuuuuummmmmmmm Rhythm I thought your grass/garage looked familiar but the grips (dldo) proved it for me. Wish we had a "MORE RECENT" picture of yours to post up there with his. He used "EVERY ONE" of your pics. What a looser. You want me to start bidding on it, then leave him hang?

ICE

Wait...No because you sold most of the custom parts shown to board [/QUOTE]

Also he said that it was in mint condition . Yeah right

DSC00592.JPG

Has anyone alerted eBay? Someone should make this known to them asap before some sucker sends this guy money!!!

I saw this happen before.  The scammers uses someone elses profile.  If you were to send The seller an email about the bike, he would be like wtf are you taliking about.  

There was a kid named Josh Hamp, who was responsible for doing this before.  I thought he was caught though.  I will see if I can dig up a couple old threads.

Back