Who would come to the caps house

Omslaw, GSXcite, skotty, semi, LCB = 5 Busas!
biggrin.gif

Just posting up a quick "HAVE FUN EVERYONE" and take lots of pics for all the poor saps that can't make this run
sad.gif

Hope everyone has a blast...
beerchug.gif

the husband and i the same as sloto....if it these crazy winds i'll be riding byotch on the roadking, if it calms down i'm bringing the baby so it will maybe +2 definitely +1. gotta see the youngest get his letterjacket at the school and we heading u way. HOOORAY HOOOORAY
smile.gif

OK Saturday morning agenda is as follows....

We need to be pulling out of my house at 0700 - 0715

0745 arrive at IHOP in Norman,I have reserved a room (on the way to the track) so the sooner we get there the better.

we will have 1.5 to 2 hours to order, get our food and eat.

0930 - 1000 Leave IHOP and head to the track

1030 arrive at track and pay to get in

1100 Bikes start down the track for qualification

So if you are staying at the motel in Newcastle that mean that we need you to get up and get to the house a little earlier. Its only 3 miles straight down the highway so its just a few minutes.... Having a schedule completely violates everything that I do so this is hard for me ( Rick can attest to this ) but with this many people we need to have a little organisation...

Im figuring around 20 - 30 for breakfast, anyone that is staying at my house or at the motel that is not going to breakfast?

cap
can we get an address on this ihop ill meet you guys there and i am riding mine

Please add me and two race buddies. We'll be there on Saturday and plan to go to cap's house and join in the festivities. Probably won't be staying the night, though.

Seeya there.
Rocket Rick

lurk.gif

Crap, had I seen this sooner I could've come. I've been wanting to do a road trip on the Busa since I bought it.

Ah well. :\

CAP and a;; i am out so soryy last minute farmers dont get me started the phonw ouldnt stop ringin today for stuff i have to make tomorow poor planning on their part should not be an emergency on mine but not how it works according to the owner i am sorry i will be there for the next one i hope anyway be careful and safe later
PERDUE

If y'all can brave the wind, I think it will be pretty COOL to have a bunch of .oRg members and their Busas representing at the races!
super.gif

Back