The details of Caps house

I'm going to try to ride up early Sunday morning to meet who alls left and ride with the southbound crew on the way home. wish I could make the races, sounds like a blast! work pretty much trashes my weekends.
I think you should quit and come anyway...
jump9.gif
Tell them you have female problems, no boss in the world will question that!

COUGH COUGH COUGH..... ACHOOOOO! maybe it'll work.

I would if I could, but we're shorthanded as it is. maybe I'll hit the magic 6 and have more options for call ins. a few hours is better than none at all. what would be a good time to show up?

I'm about three hours away (since I don't have a radar detector
biggrin.gif
). I should be rolling in around 11AM or so.

Here are directions to the track for those that are coming in later Saturday.

Link

Any DFW area rider that wants to join in on the caravan heading up on Friday afternoon we will meet at 3:00 at whatever gas station is located at I-35W exit 72 across from Texas Motor Speedway.

If you are not included in the pm I am about to send out and want my cell number post in this thread.

...carry on
cool.gif

Any DFW area rider that wants to join in on the caravan heading up on Friday afternoon we will meet at 3:00 at whatever gas station is located at I-35W exit 72 across from Texas Motor Speedway.

If you are not included in the pm I am about to send out and want my cell number post in this thread.

...carry on
cool.gif
You may want to use the exit just before that (it looks like exit 70). It is the one for Hwy 114. There is a large gas station conveniently on the corner as you exit.

...carry on
cool.gif
You may want to use the exit just before that (it looks like exit 70).  It is the one for Hwy 114.  There is a large gas station conveniently on the corner as you exit.
Fair enough. I will send out another pm. New exit is I-35W exit 70 at 3:00

thanks

Nice early start;

60 miles out of St Louis... rain, wind, hail, HOTEL....

Place is run by a little old lady and she even gave me a garage for the bike!
DSCN3240.JPG
DSCN3242.JPG

Glad you were able to get her in the dry. Be safe brother, see you Friday.

I have made a reservation for Fri and Sat night at the Newcastle... if anyone would like to split the room cost please let me know! I will be up there around 3 or 4 pm. Looks like the windy weather is going to be ok tomorrow so, i will ride up. See you all tomorrow! Oh, are there any cell numbers being passed around incase someone needs to call or runs into trouble?? I'm going up solo it looks like so, any life lines would be appreciated!
thumb_up.gif

Back