The details of Caps house

Just talked to Semi, they got the truck fixed and should be hooking back up to the trailer and back on the road in the next little bit. See Dennis, its OK!

Great news!
beerchug.gif

I'm still missing where 3 folks above are going to stay, please please let me know, you may have posted somewhere else but I don't know it...

Nofearspear
Mr Bogus
Sloto200

USN05LE I'm assuming you and Shibumi are staying at the house?
Got in last night (at my sisters house) What time tonight? I am about 25M out (council and Hefner)

We will hang around to see when the come through Tulsa, may ride along if the timing is right. Dont worry Dennis, we wil get Luci to you one way or another!
beerchug.gif
twoton what time are you heading out im thinking about going ahead and leaving today maybe i can hook up with you.

We will be leaving shortly, what time were you thinking? That would be great if could meet up!

Just talked to Goodluck, will be leaving to meet him shortly, I will also call Semi again before we leave. See you guys in a couple of hours!
beerchug.gif
firedevil.gif
cool.gif

I guess y'all are still out at the races... the board is kinda quiet. I'm still planning on coming up in the morning, arriving about 8 if that's ok. I'll check the board in the a.m. before I leave. my girl bumped the wife for the passenger seat. look forward to meeting y'all.
beerchug.gif

Back