Who would come to the caps house

Made it home safe and sound. It was a bit windy, but otherwise the weather this weekend was fantastic!

Thanks for everything Cap, I had a great time. Enjoyed seeing old friends and making new ones. Congrat's to Rick for some great racing. Man, I have a much better appreciation for you 1/4 milers now!

Will post more later...
Bob

Has anyone else noticed that Omar isn't all chatty Kathy like on Friday when he was on his way down?

We made it home safe and sound as well. Cap, thanks again for yours and Mrs. Cap wonderful hospitality. This weekend was great, and I am glad that we got to cheer Rick on to his second victory as Champion. I have never laughed so hard as I did the last two nights, I may be "changed". Professor, congratulations brother, you earned it!

Made it home safe and sound.  It was a bit windy, but otherwise the weather this weekend was fantastic!

Thanks for everything Cap, I had a great time.  Enjoyed seeing old friends and making new ones.  Congrat's to Rick for some great racing.  Man, I have a much better appreciation for you 1/4 milers now!  

Will post more later...
Bob
Glad to hear you made it back safe... it was good talking to you over breakfast at IHOP!
hello.gif

Me and the wifey made it back.

Thanks for the great weekend CApn and Mrs. CApn..it was a blast.

Congrats to The Professor for winning the 2007 Street ET Championship.

made it home...unloaded mine and BusaWhipped's bikes and gear and got LCB back on the road headed east about an hour ago

CAp and Mrs. CAp, thanks so much for your hospitality this weekend and for everything you do for each of us every day...you guys are the best

Professor, congrats on your 2007 Street ET Championship

LCB, thanks for the great company on the way to CAp's house and back

i'm happy and honored to have been allowed to hang out with each and every person that showed up this weekend...i had a great time seeing old friends again and making new ones

until next time, aawww eeeee aawww eeeee aawww
deadhorse.gif

now excuse me while i go get my ducks in a row

IMG_1575__Large_.JPG

After getting back to my sisters at 4AM, I figured the 950M bike ride home was going to be a bit much for today... Tomorrow is rain so I will head for home Tuesday AM...(have had enough wet riding this year)

To anyone that missed the weekend, the rather lengthy bike ride down here was worth every minute of the visit.. ( would suggest you never fall asleep with your back to Gunny however)

Tomorrow is rain so I will head for home Tuesday AM...(have had enough wet riding this year)
If you decide to swap that rear tire Monday evening give me a shout. Offer is still good.
after I talked to you today, fell back asleep till about 6PM... I think it should be ok and will give you a call regardless... Also want to say thanks for taking the time to help me out on the tire. (going back to sleep here:) )

Hal I may need you to call the house, I can't get sooner to go to sleep.... He keeps pacing the house and I think he's looking for you. Maybe you can talk to him and get him to sleep with the kids again.

me and the husband made it home WINDBLOWN safe and sound. hazzaa hazzaa I DID IT! MANY MANY MANY MANY thanks to mrs cap and cap for the AMAZING hospiality. you guys can hook sum peeps up. was honored to see the finest of the fine out perform the others w/ prof. big props to DA MAN. it's nice to find a home.

robin says " ewuuuugh ewuuuuug tag that parsley............
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back