Who would be interested in

Dang, thats a great price. I replaced my chain a month ago. Wish I would have waited.

Do I need to go with new sprockets as well?

Don't really ride the beast hard, I think the stock sprockets look pretty good, but don't want to wear out the new chain with old sprockets.

IF I need new ones, just looking for the standard teeth arangement but wouldn't mind an upgrade in quality (opinions on that please).

Need advice and price...thanks to all.

Thanks Charles!!! Just paypal'ed you for the EK ZVX 112 link chain!!!

And a FREE BUMP TOO!!!!

THANKS!!

Hey guys/gals-----

I just want to give Charles some serious props here!!!!

I have ordered everything from sprockets, speedohealer, Power Commander PCIIIusb, and now a chain, and everything has been TOP NOTCH!!!
The products, and even more so HIS courteous and QUICK service/shipping make it a pleasure to deal with him....

I am finding it hard to beat a lot of his prices...so y'all check out his website...and if you don't see it, PM him like I do and he will help!!!!

Service with a smile is something that I find harder and harder to find when trying to buy from businesses nowadays, that's why I wanted to take a second and send this out to ya Charles....I appreciate you AND ALL THE BOARD SPONSORS HERE!!!! Y'all definitely help us keep the mighty Busa's rolling on down the road!!!

Y'all send Charles and our other board members some business!!!

100_3971copy.jpg

i will be ordering a new chain and sprocket in about 1 week i will let you know when im ready. i will get stock front sprocket and +3 rear sprocket along with stock length chain

also what ur price on a pcIII usb. i can pick one up for 260 brand new let me know if you can match or beat that.

How long will you be accepting the payment? need a couple days to get money in to my account

how much for a front and rear stock size sprocket and the 112 ZZZ chrome chain ? or the same except ZVX chain

If I go stock sprocket on the front and 3 up on the rear do I need more than 112 links?

Back