EK Chain sale for you guys!

I payPaled you the money last night for a 114 link ZZZ gold chain for a stock 2008 Busa,,,
Did you get it, and how are you shipping UPS or USPS ?
Thanks
Mike

Please forgive my stupidity here but is this a 530ZZZ chain? I don't know much about chains so I want to make sure I get the right one. :beerchug:

This is a SMOKIN' deal, guys. Jump on it if you can. I would if I weren't so far away from needing a chain. I'll have to check the Wiff's Gixxer. It's the exact same chain there.

Any of those chains as a 530 is going to serve you well.

--Wag--

StreetnTrack, I have a 2009 White/Blue. Do you have a price on a stock chain size with blue colored sides on the links? What about colored sprockets, blue steel, -1 in the front and +2 in the rear? Just a thought of something to do on a Sunday afternoon.

This is a SMOKIN' deal, guys. Jump on it if you can. I would if I weren't so far away from needing a chain. I'll have to check the Wiff's Gixxer. It's the exact same chain there.

Any of those chains as a 530 is going to serve you well.

--Wag--

Gonna have to second that...this is a great deal. I've looked around at the usual online stores and can't find anything comparable.

The ZVX2 comes in blue for the same price, sprockets will be plain stainless or black steel.

StreetnTrack, I have a 2009 White/Blue. Do you have a price on a stock chain size with blue colored sides on the links? What about colored sprockets, blue steel, -1 in the front and +2 in the rear? Just a thought of something to do on a Sunday afternoon.

Wow, I just got a real pretty 114 link gold chain in the mail..
Thanks a lot for the super deal, I will put it on sometime this summer
Mike

When you say street riding is that more touring or light to light hard riding? what year busa do you have? The ZZZ and ZVX are sealed x-ring chains used mostly on the streets and the DR chains are strickly drag race chains. Yes guys Gen 1 112 links and Gen 2 114 links are oem sizes!

I'm in for an 112 link ZZZ where do I make payment?

Got mine today, thanks:thumbsup:

chain.jpg

DANG!!!! Please dont tell me i'm to late to capitalize on this deal......I know he said 28 Feb but im a few days late.....Please!???

Back