140 links $140
150 links $150

DRZ2
150 links $125
160 links $135

DR2
150 links $110
160 links $120

+ shipping! Let me know if you need prices on other ek chains.

I'm interested...can you enlighten me on the stock chain size/tensile strength for my 07 Busa? Thanks!

Wow those are great prices. Where were you when I bought my 150 link last June. Would have saved me $65

What would be a good sprocket size front and rear for someone that does mainly street riding with the occasional twisty? At that size what link count would I need? Is the zzz be the chain for the most miles?

When you say street riding is that more touring or light to light hard riding? what year busa do you have? The ZZZ and ZVX are sealed x-ring chains used mostly on the streets and the DR chains are strickly drag race chains. Yes guys Gen 1 112 links and Gen 2 114 links are oem sizes!

I'm in for the ZZZ stock length (GEN I) gold with standard tooth sprockets, shipped.

Let me know total price and paypal will be on the way.

Thanks. :bowdown:

Ill take a ZZZ, Ill count my links tommarrow and put the order in :thumbsup:

(240 kit, preowned, not sure the length needed)

charles your killing me here...i just won a auction for replaceing my beretta and now you hit me with this!! arghhhhhhhhhhh

How do these work w/ Vortex sprockets? I can't remember which brand it was, but I've read conflicting reports about certain chains not playing well w/ Vortex sprockets :dunno:

How much for a ZVX2, with master link, black, stock length shipped to Brandon, Manitoba, Canada, R7B 3S5?

Last edited:
Back