EK Chain sale for you guys!

Am I too late for this buy? Sorry, been out of the country on TDY for the last month and just saw these prices.

If its still on, can you give me a quote on a black ZVX2 112-link to 85650?

I need a 118 ZZZ chain for a B-King, still have these prices please.....

pm me if available

I'm probably to late on this. Haven't been on line for a while. I actually came on the site to try and find a chain and sprockets. First is the sale still on, and if it is, I would need a 112 link ZVX2 in black and the stock 17/40 sprockets shipped to 85208. If the sale is still on please let me know, and please give me a shipped price... Thanks Danny

shoot me a pm and let me know if you still want chain and sprockets.

I'm probably to late on this. Haven't been on line for a while. I actually came on the site to try and find a chain and sprockets. First is the sale still on, and if it is, I would need a 112 link ZVX2 in black and the stock 17/40 sprockets shipped to 85208. If the sale is still on please let me know, and please give me a shipped price... Thanks Danny

Hat's off to Charles Green at Street-n-Track. :beerchug:

Ordered this set-up Tuesday 11 a.m EST was here Thursday 10 a.m EST.

Order was packed perfectly with everything as it should be too.

I am going to shop his store 1st evertime now and tell my friends.:thumbsup:

EK Chain + Sprockets.jpg

i called last week...sale was over...at least that was what i was told

ZZZ
112 links $125
114 links $129
120 links $133
130 links $143
150 links $160

ZVX2 Colors
112 links $115
120 links $125
140 links $140
150 links $150

DRZ2
150 links $125
160 links $135

DR2
150 links $110
160 links $120

+ shipping! Let me know if you need prices on other ek chains.

Have anyone bought any?

Have anyone bought any?

thread is a year old. charles is a good dude though. if he's still in business i would deal with him again any day. one of our other sponsors can get you hooked up though. click the sponsors link in the top right.:welcome:

Have anyone bought any?

first, :welcome: to the board...i've been running the ZZZ chain for the past 30,000+ miles (currently on the 2nd one) and it is a great chain...unfortunately, StreetnTrack is no longer one of our sponsors and offering this deal but another sponsor should be able to hook you up :beerchug:

sponsors linky

lmao... I almost ordered another chain till I seen the page count of the thread and then realized the date...
:laugh:
Same here on the EK ZZZ.. Can not and will not go wrong!
And :welcome: lol

Back