Who\'s going to Indy?

G

Yep, I'm flying up tonite, returning Sun. night. BRING IT ON.

Hey my big sis lives in San Ant, beautiful place.

[This message has been edited by 'lantabusa (edited 11 August 2000).]

'lantabusa:
Your sister has good taste in cities. I'll be the one with dark blonde hair to the knees...shouldn't be too many girls with hair that long! Stop by and say hello. See ya Saturday afternoon!

MEEEEE!!!! I'll be at the Super 8 next door to Motel 6 on Indy Raceway Park, and will be hanging around frank adam's green trailer, come on down boyz.

Already here. Frank stopped by the trailer today. The rest of you are also invited to stop by the APE trailer on mfg's midway and introduce your selves.

Jay

[This message has been edited by Jay (edited 11 August 2000).]

hayabusa1300gsxr, I saw you yesterday! I'll find you today. Jay, I saw you yesterday you were talking to a customer so I didn't bug ya.
So far, I have faces to names for frank adams and his beautiful wife(jealous), gsxrboy, themotorhead, ben durham(frank's pal), NLR(Sebby). This is a blast!!! I'm sunburned as crap tho. Sunblock today. Top Fuel bikes are a TOTAL trip, by the sound you'd think they were badass smallblock chevy motors. DAMM they're loud too.

Off I go to the track, I have a boatload of digi-pics I'll post on themotorhead.com, will reply when they're out there.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeehhhaaaawwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

Oops, left 2 out, met Brock Davidson and Ricky Gadson too, SUPER nice guys!!!

[This message has been edited by 'lantabusa (edited 13 August 2000).]

Back