Who runs this Busa in California ?

TIMMYDUCK

Head Woodchuck
Donating Member
Registered
It's looks to be the #45 Busa .

- " Busa Falconer " on The Snake - Mulholland Hwy CA[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent rider..pop'n wheelie right out of corner and gettin her down in time for next...very confident guy...2hip

his name is eric and he goes by the name "falconer" on the busa sites.he has put some other vids up and your right, he sure knows how to ride that busa.
he lives like 10 minutes from the rock store so gets plenty of play time in the mountains.

He's got some skills. Helps when you know the roads like the back of your hand.

To bad....he'd be faster on the Blue/Black '08 :poke:

i was reading some of the comments... is it really that bad out there that people are so narrow minded that when faced with even video evidence that the busa can corner...they whine and say go to a track day..and quote un quoat "see 125ccs blow them away"?

Can't watch it at work, but I've seen it before. Very talented, makes it look easy........

Great video! I used to live near there; really miss it now! Especially with all this snow on the gound. :bowdown:

i was reading some of the comments... is it really that bad out there that people are so narrow minded that when faced with even video evidence that the busa can corner...they whine and say go to a track day..and quote un quoat "see 125ccs blow them away"?

Yea, I couldn't believe that either. They say ignorance is bliss. . .:poke:

Nice vid and he can ride it seems but is it just me or is anyone else asking themselves,
this is 50 seconds of a guy riding around two corners ?
He pops a little first gear wheelie sets it down and makes a turn.......whooooooo.
Never seen that before.
Dont know him and i am sure that he is a very good rider but what is so special about this video ?

I watched a couple of Scars vids yesterday. Scar rides his same if not better so why am I supposed to be so impressed by a guy who rides by, turns around and then goes by again ?

I dont get it...???

Nice vid and he can ride it seems but is it just me or is anyone else asking themselves,
this is 50 seconds of a guy riding around two corners ?
He pops a little first gear wheelie sets it down and makes a turn.......whooooooo.
Never seen that before.
Dont know him and i am sure that he is a very good rider but what is so special about this video ?

I watched a couple of Scars vids yesterday. Scar rides his same if not better so why am I supposed to be so impressed by a guy who rides by, turns around and then goes by again ?

I dont get it...???

I don't get you most of the time either. :banghead:

It is a quality piece of video work with a Busa in it. :cheerleader:

I'm sure you will come to Busa Bash in April and show us all up on the Dragon.:whistle:

Back