Who Rode Today?

Was ridin busa, in the morning ,Rune in the afternoon, Harley this evening .Was a nice day
DSC01707.JPG
DSC01640.JPG
DSC02661.JPG

Nice day here, so I went for a ride out to Deception Pass, but too much traffic, too much heat and hit the juiciest bug ever right in the middle of my face shield! Decided it was enough, so I stopped and cleaned my shield and headed for the house!

Edit: Almost forgot, I ordered a new pair of Klim Kodiak riding pants today. Smoking deal!
Getting a big juicy bug in the middle of the face shield sucks....

Nice day here, so I went for a ride out to Deception Pass, but too much traffic, too much heat and hit the juiciest bug ever right in the middle of my face shield! Decided it was enough, so I stopped and cleaned my shield and headed for the house!

Edit: Almost forgot, I ordered a new pair of Klim Kodiak riding pants today. Smoking deal!
Those Klim Kadiddlehopper trousers are the bee's knees.:cool:

Takes patience to "cruise" a Busa.......my hats off to you. :beerchug:
It was a short ride of around 60 miles but I was getting physically tired being on and off the throttle trying not creep on him...this got really hard whenever we took off from a light or stop...as we all know the Hayabusa gathers in speed very quickly...

But, he's a good friend and former colleague so I will suck it up.

Back