Who Rode Today?

Record-breaking temperatures currently on our island, too hot for gear, too hot to ride! Spent the day spooning my window a/c unit but got out on the Kat just before dusk when the temps finally dropped below 30*C...

View attachment 1637041View attachment 1637042
30 c is 86 f for us . That is beautiful riding temps lol It was 97 f or 36c riding home yesterday .

100'F day here today (humidex is stupid hot...) but I got out on the beastie for a wee ride....

Went to fuel up and a guy walked over to check out my bike...he said "nice bike what is it a 600?" I said "no, it's a 750".......he said must be pretty quick, I said "it's the fastest 750 I have ever ridden"

Then he looked at the side fairings and said aloud "Hayabusa"....I've heard about them, aren't they a 1300 or something?" We both laughed, I then started the bike and rode off....

IMG_0055.JPG

@Paderolis070808 welcome to the forum. You immediately posted lots of cool pics and thus you will in fact be most loved here. Love the dinosaur pic lol.
Thank you!! I’m actually not new, my original name was Paderolis. I think I originally joined back in 2007 or 2008. I wasn’t able to log in under that name any longer, but I can still find old threads I’ve started or posted in.

Thank you!! I’m actually not new, my original name was Paderolis. I think I originally joined back in 2007 or 2008. I wasn’t able to log in under that name any longer, but I can still find old threads I’ve started or posted in.

Oh geez, so that means that relatively speaking I am still the noob and you are actually the old timer.

Well @captain @jwcfbd can you help him regain his login?

ME! Thats who...LOL Down 16lbs since Christmas and finally fit back in my leathers. 48degrees and sunshine finally.

FaceBook Links Do Not Work

Felt damn good if I might add
Congrats brother!

I have a strage work schedule. .. off Sunday and Monday so git PLENTY of riding in here in Columbus.

Since I got the new Busa home last Wednesday, my girl says "I never see you anymore"

Funny thing....

Oh geez, so that means that relatively speaking I am still the noob and you are actually the old timer.

Well @captain @jwcfbd can you help him regain his login?
I found your old accounts. LOL there are 4 of them. I'll send a pm and figure out which one you want to keep and roll them all together.
Jim

I rode my "black Cadillacs" out for a 5 mile stroll...we have a country road which has a posted speed limit of 50kms/hr (30mph), people generally go down that road like they were shot out of a cannon..

This morning 4 tuner cars came down it at mach speed, you could hear them revving the complete crap out of their engines...

As I kept walking I encountered a person who lives on this road (there are quite a few houses as it is a built up area). He was videoing them and was just about to call the police....he said they go up and down this road several times a week in the same fashion-flat out and loud....

Just as he said that a VERY loud Harley came tearing by and came off the gas with a lot of crackling and popping....

He said, there's another annoying bike too....

All I could think about is I am sure glad I don't live on that road...

I got in a warm 168 miles today from 2,300’ to around 7,000’. Low was 81 inside the long tunnel in the Park and 100 out in the sun at lower elevations. Not too bad as long as I kept moving. Rode the Golden Chain hiway (49) down to Coulterville (lots of gravel in the corners) then on 132 east thru Greeley Hill to 120 and the northern entrance to the Park. This section of 120 is the perfect motorcycle road. You get to ride right thru Buck Meadows, Population 50. :laugh: Looooong left/right sweepers on smooth clean pavement. The higher up you get the more evergreens begin lining the road. Inside the park the trees provide shade over the road so riding is sublime. People inside cars just don’t get the same experience. Nice rest stop in the shade near a bridge over the Merced River also inside the Park. Oh, saw some Caltrans workers with all three truck
4DC98FE9-7910-47E5-86EA-59141B993CBC.jpeg
40B16010-ADC3-40B7-826F-6F4834282282.jpeg
E618D030-02FD-49B6-9B47-BF76134C01F9.jpeg
A474118C-72DB-4AD0-947B-B6B0FBD83FE6.jpeg
AF25FDC0-4548-495A-8D21-77BA74981EE8.jpeg
engines idling the whole time I was there.

Back