Who Rode Today?

Went for a blast today . . . .
yep, a blast of Antarctica freezing air against me lol
It was around 10 C but the wind chill was out the gate, about zero I reckon.
Good brisk ride, 180kms covered at medium speeds, no cops, so bonus right there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Went for a blast today . . . .
yep, a blast of Antarctica freezing air against me lol
It was around 10 C but the wind chill was out the gate, about zero I reckon.
Good brisk ride, 180kms covered at medium speeds, no cops, so bonus right there!
View attachment 1602585
View attachment 1602586

View attachment 1602587

View attachment 1602588
Awesome pictures of a couple great looking bikes....

How is the progress on getting the Gen 2 you were looking at going?

Went for a short but lively ride this evening after it cooled down somewhat. I forgot my camera and although I took a cool picture with my phone, it's a flip phone so can't get the picture onto the computer...

The nice thing about it being hot out, the tires warm up quick and stick like glue in the twisties...I was able to get the Bumblebee way over in the apexes...

Went for a short but lively ride this evening after it cooled down somewhat. I forgot my camera and although I took a cool picture with my phone, it's a flip phone so can't get the picture onto the computer...

The nice thing about it being hot out, the tires warm up quick and stick like glue in the twisties...I was able to get the Bumblebee way over in the apexes...
e mail photo from phone to you ;)

You'd laugh if you saw my old flip phone with no email capabilities....I refuse to get another phone much to the dismay of my wife...

I’ve got a spare Samsung S4 or S6 android phone laying around if you wanna make the leap to the 21st century. I went a long time with my perfectly good flip phone. It took good pics, texts and was a great phone but that was it. I love my iPhone XR now. Does everything!

I’ve got a spare Samsung S4 or S6 android phone laying around if you wanna make the leap to the 21st century. I went a long time with my perfectly good flip phone. It took good pics, texts and was a great phone but that was it. I love my iPhone XR now. Does everything!

No thanks my brother, but thank you for the kind offer.

I have my wife bugging me to get a new phone all the time and I can resist her.

My Samsung Rugby can take a beating as well as being tiny so it can fit anywhere. I use my laptop for going on this site and that's about it. In my former job I was tied to both a phone and computer and I have absolutely zero desire to relive that.

Just back from a ride, my buds and I went for lunch and were going to push on when we looked up and the black clouds were stacking up.
A few drops of rain and we looked like the "Keystone Cops" scrambling for our bikes to get home...we are both members of CAR (Candy Assed Riders) who ride on sunny days.

No joy rides lately, just Up and Down the hill everyday to work. The 18 is not what it used to be and I am wearing tires out on a whole new level.

Went out for a short ride, it was a beautiful evening with the temps down to 70'F, the bike really liked the lower temps. It runs so smooth when it's cooler out.

Of course I rode a couple kms with my left turn signal on...I thought I shut it off but a honk of the horn from a car behind me reminded me that I didn't. Felt like a rookie.....:redface:

Back