Who rode there bike to work today?

Did/will you ride your bike to work today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You guys could all head down here to Phoenix and do some riding with me. The mornings are a little cold, but the afternoons and nights are just about perfect!

You guys could all head down here to Phoenix and do some riding with me. The mornings are a little cold, but the afternoons and nights are just about perfect!

my family lives in phoenix :)

my brother has apparently been riding his ducati frequently the last week or so... said the weather had become amazing..

I don't know how far I would make it.

P1113978.jpg

23 degrees in N.C. this morning @ 5:00 am but only a 12 mile ride to work realy wakes you up though.

For some reason my Busa won't run when it is much colder than 30 degrees :whistle: Current temp in SW MO at 2:56 p.m. is 31 degrees. Was 10 this morning.

It's a freezing 71 deg. outside today... Still rode in it... Gutzy huh :rofl: last time I did not take my bike to work... Maybe I'm old cause I can't remember back that far :laugh:

Heat wave coming through this weekend. Sopposed to be in the mid 60s saturday so I might be able to stand that and go for a short ride. All I can say is, you guys are tougher than I am to ride in that type weather. More power to ya.:thumbsup:

well i rode for a bit yesterday afternoon went about 3 milesis all just sround the neighborhood for a bit it was 45 out

are you f'n nuts...no...last time i took izzy out i layed her down in the driveway... if i built skis for her...mabey i might make it to the road....then i need spikes..they still snow covered...in spots

YES! Just heard that NJ is supposed to be up in the 40s this weekend! TIME to ride! Gotta make sure to warm the tires up before going anywhere though. :thumbsup:

18 degrees this morning ridin in, took the truck Monday morning when it was a chilly 19 degrees. I've made 15 my cut-off point.

Have cabin fever so I couldn't resist.... 19 degrees F outside with a heavy fog! Not your best riding weather but I did it. Now I'm waiting on the heat wave coming this afternoon.. high of 42 F :poke:

how far do you ride to work? its 44mls one way for me. 18 degrees this morn, NO WAY

Don't have to be to work until 10am every morning. It's around 60 degrees now when I leave. I did wear my riding jacket because it did rain this morning.

Back