Who rode there bike to work today?

Did/will you ride your bike to work today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Have cabin fever so I couldn't resist.... 19 degrees F outside with a heavy fog! Not your best riding weather but I did it. Now I'm waiting on the heat wave coming this afternoon.. high of 42 F :poke:

I wish! Today is a high is supposed to be a high in the low 30s and snow flurries. It is killing me to not have it out though. I need to move somewhere warmer!

I don't even own a car! They are too dangerous. When I want to stop on my busa I press down on my right foot and squeeze my right hand. For some reason I do the same thing in a car and I end up bumping the car in front of me, and spilling my coffee.:rofl:

It was 50 chilly degrees this morning at 5:45, too! Brrrr...

No snow, though. :whistle:

out my office window about 2 minutes ago.... :humbug: but at least I got a window huh? :laugh:

Picture 21.jpg

I'm afraid of the cold...need new leathers, and need to lose weight before I buy new leathers....so no, I will not ride in this weather. :whistle:

Have cabin fever so I couldn't resist.... 19 degrees F outside with a heavy fog! Not your best riding weather but I did it. Now I'm waiting on the heat wave coming this afternoon.. high of 42 F :poke:

how far is your ride to work?

was 20F at 5am, wind chill 11F, light snow covered ground, 40mi to work...No thanks,Ill wait:laugh:

I don't even own a car! They are too dangerous. When I want to stop on my busa I press down on my right foot and squeeze my right hand. For some reason I do the same thing in a car and I end up bumping the car in front of me, and spilling my coffee.:rofl:

Classic!!:lol::lol:

I ride to work everyday, 100 miles R/T. It's my daily transportation.
One of the few joys of living in SoCal.

ehmmmm ..... no....

and thats the snow from a few weeks ago....... we have LOTS more now..

thats the winter beater.... GTO is in storage

the actual snow depth is only about 2 1/2 to 3 ft..... the drifts were well over 5-9ft deep though.... temps below zero since last week... though we had a warm spell today... it got to 17 F...

1211091131.jpg

Last edited:
Back