Rode to work today...

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
knew the weather was gonna be sketchy in the afternoon but....said fug it and rode in anyways.....1:00pm and here come the dark clouds...don't get off till 5:00pm.....nobody elese rode in today...in a shop of 30 with 75% of'em being HD riders...1:15pm...HD riding head manual machinist co-worker walks up and says...

"Bill...it starting to rain out...why don'tcha go ahead and move yer bike into the warehouse." (a spot typically reserved for the eye candy HD's)

Me: Really?..think i'd be okay?

Him: "Yeah man...why not?...get'er outta the rain."

Me: Cool!....and Thanks.
biggrin.gif

Hey..I know it ain't much but...a least for a moment it felt like..."a little ice was broken"...here in south florida today.
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

biggrin.gif

Wow, I think I felt the Earth shift too...
laugh.gif

I'm thinking I'll just make a spot in my office at work for my Busa for days like that...boss will never even notice...
biggrin.gif

yep...and as always it was a tough ride in...only because it's so hard for me to stop and pull into my workplace parking lot but...damp roads and all?...it was still well worth it when 5:00pm rolled around...oh and...they haven't heard it since I bolted on the full akra race and plugged in the PC3USB w/ Ivans Map and synched the T-bodies in...and sitt'in idling at 5:01 several of'em walked by with glistening smiles and even the badest of the bad 1% HD dudes even stopped to take a listen and say...

"Damn Jinks....sounds like you got that big zuke runn'in sweet."
biggrin.gif

Made a good end to my work day...and then to top it off?....my big silver beast really dug the low temps with a touch of moisture in the air...as it growled onto the interstate south like the king of the asphault jungle the mighty busa truely is...btw...how the he11 could anyone ride anything less once they've ridden a busa?...enter catagory..."Things That Make Me Go...hmmmmmm."
tounge.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143156499 -->

Rode to work too! 65 this am and 79 this pm, hate SoCal weather so damn cold in the am.

Good for you Jinkster..

But "low temps"
rock.gif
? c'mon man! You live in freakin' FLORIDA!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Low temps my butt!
tounge.gif
C'mon up north buddy...we'll show ya low temps!!

Sorry dude. After seeing posts from you and Kevin, and everyone else down south for the last few months...just couldn't help myself!!!
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Back