Who plays Warrock?

CorrodedAlien

Registered
If you play warrock.......

my screen name is either c0rr0ded or corroded

xfire aliencorroded

TS as well.... pm me for the TS server info

warrock.net for client

you know I do! MR. Gamehead here. I'm not bad either - usually within the top 4. Haven't played it much lately. Excellent free game though. Have you been playing long? I've been on since the beta last year. great times
warrock2_resized.jpg

wish i could but my kids got my hardware banned with punkbuster so no warrock for me ...i usually just play soldier front...and of course silkroad oasis server look me up chrisjp16407

if u r on any particular time this weekend, tell me when and I will carve out time to play

Normally at night, pacific time from 8pm to about midnight...

Check either of the 2 sites above for me online in TS, I'm on there as either Hayabusa Master or Hayabusa Corroded...

Do you have TS?
lurk.gif

... I am leaving my Xfire on all day... aliencorroded is the username... add me... I'm heading out for about 4 hours now....

l8tr.

(CorrodedAlien @ Oct. 05 2007,09:12) Normally at night, pacific time from 8pm to about midnight...

Check either of the 2 sites above for me online in TS, I'm on there as either Hayabusa Master or Hayabusa Corroded...

Do you have TS?
lurk.gif
Wow you play a LOT! 8 to midnight.
smile.gif
Beats blowing money on drugs or watching TV! I'll get on at 10ish tonight and look for you.

yeah I gots TS, but don't use it for much. I should install a newer version. I prefer REALLY LOW Quality to keep bandwidth use to a minimum, and give it that "In the field" live miliatry radio quality.
I don't do xfire anymore, or ventrillo or etc etc etc, kinda tired of installing new chat clients every time someone invents one hahhaah. I stick to TS

Back