Who Makes Headers for the Busa?

BigD814

Registered
Alright I've googled headers for the Gen II Busa and it seems the only manufacturer I can find is Vance and Hines. I could have sworn I saw Yoshi and one other one. Does anybody know who sells just headers and their experiences with them.
Thanks!

Yeah I was looking for the duals. (I personally love the dual look!) Thanks for your input guys. Maybe someone can chime in and let me know how they like their V&H headers?

Search for it, somebody has a black/orange 08 with them. I've heard several good things.

Ti Force, Akrapovic, and Brocks make full dual systems too. I think they are the only 3 available in the U.S.

how are oil changes with those headers? difficulty removing the filter?

I haven't heard. But the black /orange gen2 I'm talkin about has pictures with the fairings off. It doesn't look much different from an R77 header as it drops out of the head past the filter.
Hafta do some searchin and ask the owner, he pm'd me some details on it a while back.

how are oil changes with those headers? difficulty removing the filter?

Worse case scenario you can get a relocator for the filter. It is an attachment that is a 90 degree bend. easier to get a filter on and off without taking the header off. its like 210 bucks but you can probly find it a little cheaper looking around... I dont know if you would need it with the header just some info

No they clear fine, here it is.

DSC01862.jpg

Back