Who is Lorenzo's biggest fan on the oRg??

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Who is Jorge Lorenzo's biggest fan on the oRg? Why? Best answer may earn ya something!

^^^ yep. Like him MUCH better once he raced with a broken collar bone, but he's no Rossi!!

Well Jorge has proven to be a real pro in the epic sense of the word since he stopped trying to out show Rossi and just be boring Jorge, he is awesome how can anyone not respect a guy who would ride yes Mark put on quite a show in his first year but a more amazing story is Jorge's struggle to keep his title. The guy is a machine. Many say he is the best on the grid Clearly MM is fast but when it comes to control and consistency Jorge is king . Another thing about Jorge and Rossi too is how honest they in interviews they'll tell you they aren't riding well or that there is a problem with something. Bottom line is if Jorge wasn't out of shape and the M1 wasn't loosing .02 seconds a lap to the Honda in the straights, we would all be saying that Marquez is really going to be great someday!

I'm a big Jorge fan. He should be nicknamed "Silk". He is so silky smooth, precise and consistent. I do consider Lorenzo possibly the best all around rider on earth! If that Yamaha had ten more HP Marquez would have a rough row to hoe. We may very well see a changing of the guard this season when Lorenzo comes out hungry with a fresh season. Time will tell.

With that said, Rossi is and probably always will be the most popular rider on earth. I'm a big Rossi fan as well. The man has done more for motorcycle racing than anyone else as well.

I am going to close this at 11:59 pm (CST); any responses after that will not be considered. I am not saying that this is the greatest giveaway, I am just saying that there just might be something here that a fan wouldn't normally get for themselves... Any others?

I know this is closed but I want to point out that I weight 300 lbs, which I think makes me the biggest Lorenzo fan, period. I'm suing if anyone lighter gets it.............:rofl:

Well, at 300, you have me beat by a solid 25...

Back