Who is Rossi's biggest fan on the oRg?

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
So, in conjunction with my last thread- Who is Rossi's biggest fan on the oRg? I am looking for who and why. The best answer could result in something cool... And no Rich, it isn't me... Lol!

I guess I can't turn around and claim to be a Rossi fan now too? Ok I'll let someone else play.........

I guess I can't turn around and claim to be a Rossi fan now too? Ok I'll let someone else play.........
that depends on your reason. Remember the oRg will decide who wins!

Not the biggest fan, but I like him because to him a big part of riding is FUN, and he likes to goof around, while at the same time taking riding seriously. Seems like his heart is in the right place. Faces challenges with a smile, and seemingly easy attitude. Never looks down on his fans, and often pleases them. Seems sincere in his emotions - positive or negative. A friendly and young looking face helps, too.

Okay, I really don't want to win this and make it look like I have a big 'ol Bromance going on, but I do like Rossi.
I like the way he takes risks to win a race and they pay off, I like to watch how well he melds with bike on a deep lean around a corner so comfortable. I like his helmets. And when you need a fast fix, you just call the "Doctor".
And the fact that I just watched "Faster"....... Again!!!
The one thing I don't care for is his young dynamic good looks, the wife thinks he's "Dreamy", Damn Italian accent is killin' me!!
Plus he has the good sense and bravado to admit the IOM TT is too dangerous and he doesn't race there.

The Doctor is King!!!

Started at the bottom, with 125cc and worked his way up to the top.

First in 500cc MotoGP wins, 82 victories.

Second in overall wins behind Agostini, with 108 race wins.

No ego, no politics, just rides and always has a great sense of humor, no matter how hard times may be.

Awarded with the first "Winning Italy" award for the image he portrays for his country at an international level.

Ok, Rossi is the type of guy every sport wants. He has won at every level on all types of bikes. He is The Doctor, meaning he can tell the mechanics what is wrong with the bike so that they can get it working a good as it can for the races. Tough, as all these guys are frankly. He appriciates the fans. You will notice he never runs from a camera and it's not his wanting to be in the spotlight, its him truely feeling he has an obligation to acknowledge his fans. And most of all, he loves to ride, and still is riding like a kid. MotoGP has moved past biggish riders to bikes designed for midgets yet he still can ride at the highest levels. Finally, he inspired the "The Architect" I have on the butt of my leathers!

Figured I might lose the Lorenzo contest..........

Back