Who doesn't have a busa

codyc_13

Registered
I was just wondering how many of the members of the org do not accually own a busa. I for one am one of those members, accually I dont even have a bike at the time but everyone here is just so friendly i like to hang around often and just read some of the post. This is truely a great group of people here.
jump9.gif

Do you have any plans on getting one ?? Have you ever had a bike ?? The Busa is an awesome bike, you can't go wrong with them... Welcome to the board...
hello.gif

I was occasionally on the site for about 2 years as I was dreaming of one day actually owning a Busa. Its still a nice forum to learn about one of the greatest bikes ever built, and BS with good people.

Hey Cody Welcome to the oRg....
hello.gif

I think that most of the people here own, have owned, or plan on owning a Busa. But with that being said, this site is full of great people and a wealth of knowledge.....

I became a member a week after I got my Busa. Wish I had found the org before I got the Busa. Oh well, I am glad to be here either way.

welcome.gif
they are great people. i ended up here just doing a google search on a problem i was having. and one of the topics popped up as a description on my search and it was exactly my probably so i clicked on it...registered to ask more...couldn't leave.
coffee.gif
ThumbsUp.gif

welcome cody
hello.gif
Always a pleausre to chat on the board with good people,You never know someday you too can be busa crazy.

I have a couple.......and yes this is the best busa site with the best people.......if you own a busa and are not on this site,....... your losing out and backing up........
thumb_up.gif

Oh yes i plan on getting a busa someday, They are truely an awesome bike, I have a very good buddy that lets me ride his black 07 anytime I want. he is the one who taught me how to ride a couple of years ago, first bike i ever rode was a 2000 zx9r that i currently race in the pmra. The busa was the second bike i ever rode and it is truely an amazing machine. I am currently working on a deal for a 2006 zx10r mainly for a race bike. would love to have a busa but i just stumbled acroos this at a great price. I am not new to the board i just dont post much but i am on here alot.

Oh yes i plan on getting a busa someday, They are truely an awesome bike, I have a very good buddy that lets me ride his black 07 anytime I want. he is the one who taught me how to ride a couple of years ago, first bike i ever rode was a 2000 zx9r that i currently race in the pmra. The busa was the second bike i ever rode and it is truely an amazing machine. I am currently working on a deal for a 2006 zx10r mainly for a race bike. would love to have a busa but i just stumbled acroos this at a great price. I am not new to the board i just dont post much but i am on here alot.
Did you meet any of us at the PMRA finals in October in OK City?

i was at the race but i didn't introduce myself to anyone about the only person on the board i have met is professor. loved to see all of the busa's lined up that was a fun day of racing.

I don't have one yet, but defenetley will in the neer future. Getting alot of info thogh
before I get my new one. As for now this is what I cruise around in.
Alot slower! heheh

6666.jpg

Hey you could do what I do.... rent one from the guy standing on the corner downtown...

has not asked for it back yet...
laugh.gif
He sent me to this lineup and picked the red one....

Oh and it came with that really badazz banner hanging on the white van...

post-12-01616-caps_house_sat_070.jpg

Back