While looking for deals on brakes....

I am pretty sure those are the ones I had on my 05. The are much better than oem, and have the zzzzzzz sound when you get on the lever. I really like them.

Personally, I'd avoid those things like the plague!

Pay a fair price for a set of EBC HH Pads and go play without worries. Brakes is what saves your arse when that front brake lever is the only thing between life and death!

If you want quality feel in your lever "EBC Extreme Pro" pads can transform your lever into a direct link to the tires contact patch! :thumbsup:

Yeah suck it up and pay a little extra for piece of mind knowing you have quality brake pads that will hold up under any situation :whistle:

If you want quality feel in your lever "EBC Extreme Pro" pads can transform your lever into a direct link to the tires contact patch! :thumbsup:

Extreme Pro's for Gen-II in stock. :thumbsup:

Pay a fair price for a set of EBC HH Pads and go play without worries. Brakes is what saves your arse when that front brake lever is the only thing between life and death!

Thank you, couldnt remember the name. Get the EBC's those are great pads and will stop you on a dime.

Your gonna laugh but I don't mind. :D I used these and after several thousand miles there were zero problems. As the host of an auto repair show once said... "These things stop on a dime and give back change!" I can't say how long they last because the forks leaked and according to my mechanic ruined them. So he is replacing them with EBH or C or whatever. Also since I am new to riding I didn't notice any real difference from what was on the bike when I bought it. I don't ride balls to the walls like most of you probably do so maybe I will never notice much of a difference.

Back