Which Quick Shift System???

Hayabusa133

Registered
I have a 2006 Hayabusa with Power Commander V and Dynatek 2000 Ignition system..I'm thinking about installing a quickshift system...

what do you guys recommend???

Is the Dynojet quickshifter any good???
What about MPS Air shift system???

Are there any other good systems out there that you guys have tried and found to be reliable???

Thanks
Mark R.

Depends on what you need it for. Playing on the street, the quick shifter is fine, but for drag racing, the air shifter sure is nice when your feet are not on the pegs and the bike is starting to wheelie

I can see from your pic..it looks like a lot of fun...I will be mostly playing on the street however once per month I might go PLAY on the tracks..

Can't the air shifter be used for street riding???

How does one refill the air tank???

Does the system has an on board compressor???

Do I have to refill it with a special type of air???

Can I just go to a tire Shop and top up the air shifter tank when I top up my tire pressure

Thanks
Mark R.

I ride my bike on the street all the time with an airshifter.

I have a 12v, onboard compressor, with a push button on the bars. I press the button while riding until I get 120lbs in the tank. I can make about 6 shifts with it before I run the compressor again. Some people like CO-2, but I have friends that have had bad luck with those systems. I like the compressed air better for a street bike. The added cost is somewhat more than a quickshifter, along with a more complicated installation.

Not saying that C-O2 is bad, but I feel it is geared more towards a race bike.

Back