Which Aftermarket Ignition System???

Hayabusa133

Registered
I have a 2006 Limited Edition Hayabusa....with Full Brocks Alien Head Exhaust...Pair Valve removed...small airbox mod....Power Commander V (with Brocks Map Loaded)...NGK Iriadium Plugs...Centered TPS...Syncronised Throttle bodies...

I am Thinking about installing an aftermarket performance Ignition System (I had a Dynatek Dyna 2000 system with Dyna Coils which didn't last too long)..

I am seeing two systems available for my bike that looks interesting.....

1) Dynatek ARC-2
2) MSD SB6

Has anyone tried any of these systems???
What gains did the show???
Which system is better???
Does it make any sense installing one of these systems or just keep the stock system???

Thanks
Mark...

for the 2 cents...and not wasting your money.... stock parts adequate...if you are not getting a complete burn are asking on a forum somebody will sell you coils and sticks

Stock motor? Stock ignition. I used to run an MSD M1 in order to run a 2 step and shift light. Did I notice and quicker starts? Nope. Did I have any issues before installing the MSD Nope.
Would I buy another one Nope.
Aftermarket ignitions are good if you want a 2 step fully adjustable rev limiter, but why when the Hayabusa ECU can do all this also through the ECU editor.. If you do buy this 500 dollar investment let me know I have some spark plugs that will increase your HP by 10 along with a TRE which is another 10 HP

If you want power install a turbo or nitrous stop messing with the expensive useless stuff. Throw the PC away and get it tuned with an ECU editor someone will by it on Ebay

If your running a stock motor, or even a 1397 or a 1441, there is no need for any thing else!

Back