Quick Shifter??

ColdBusa

Take this Jerry, you silly little rodent
Donating Member
Registered
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everybody,
I've been shopping for my winter mods and I have been thinking about getting a quickshifter. All I have done to my bike is what is in my sig, however I have ordered a Zex dry nitrous kit if this makes a difference. Oh yeah, I will be doing the install myself so nothing too crazy..lol.
Anyways, I was wondering what everybodies thought was on what system to get. I was thinking of getting a CO2 shifter/ nitrous shifter, but I was also looking at the Dynojet Quick Shifter. I want something of the pushbutton type and only to shift upwards.

So what do you guys think, what kind of system should I get? Have you guys had any bad experiences with them?? Oh yeah, sponsers chime in if you got any good deals going on...

Thanks.

I was thinking about picking up a quick shifter over winter. If we get enough people interested in it we can start up a group buy.

The DynoJet quick shifter will not make the shift for you. It only allows you to shift it without using the clutch.

Back