Quick shifters

Dnyce

Registered
You guys with aftermarket quick shifters, dynojet, healtech, etc, have you been successfully downshifting with them as well? Every bike I’ve ridden with an oem qs worked both ways and made cool sounds….

Just thought I’d ask. Dynojet is closed today so I won’t get answer there.

I have Healtech but have never tried downshifting with it. They say it works if you blip it but I'm only interested in the upshift

Regular streetbikes and race bikes, it’s like theYou don’t need it, but once u have it it’s like “holy crap I cant (preferably lol) live without it”

Are these for regular street bikes or more for race bikes?

I have Healtech but have never tried downshifting with it. They say it works if you blip it but I'm only interested in the upshift

Ok cool. I wonder if healtech programming allows you to enable auto blip. I don’t see it in the Dynojet software either but it may just do it automatically, idk.

Upshifting is the best! It’s so fun

Regular streetbikes and race bikes, it’s like theYou don’t need it, but once u have it it’s like “holy crap I cant (preferably lol) live without it”

Ok cool. I wonder if healtech programming allows you to enable auto blip. I don’t see it in the Dynojet software either but it may just do it automatically, idk.

Upshifting is the best! It’s so fun
No auto blip, you would have to do it yourself

That’s cool, never heard of Dino, can u downshift with it?

I feel like ppl were downshifting without autoblippers 10-15years ago
Downshifting, off the throttle, no clutch used, is almost the same as the QS downshifting.
You have to be on the gas, and needing to downshift out of a corner, or similiar, to really Need to be able to QS down.
It sounds cool, has it's time and purpose, but isn't a big deal(aside from a road course race).
Now, the QS up, lol, I had no use for that until I started using it(factory up/down QS on the '18 gsxr1k)...and wow!
The extra acceleration, as well as just lazy cruising, I won't have another bike without one.
I want that Heal-Tech QS for my '03 gsxr1k.

Yea this bike is completely for shenanigans purposes, I rode a s1000rr and had way too much fun. (So I bought a gsxr) I usually put air shifters on all my bikes but this gsxr1k had the qs already on it. Maybe I’ll put a pop and crackle tune in it, shoot some flames

If your 03 has a pc, I can vouch for the Dynojet qs, it’s flawless. Basically same bike I have

Yea this bike is completely for shenanigans purposes, I rode a s1000rr and had way too much fun. (So I bought a gsxr) I usually put air shifters on all my bikes but this gsxr1k had the qs already on it. Maybe I’ll put a pop and crackle tune in it, shoot some flames

If your 03 has a pc, I can vouch for the Dynojet qs, it’s flawless. Basically same bike I have
Cool
Nah, no PC on my '03, it's all stock...and missing the muffler(and I Cannot belive how much a used stock muffler or slipon costs now, lol).
I've already bought a bunch of maintenance parts for it, but nothing performance.
It still needs more, but runs great.
I don't want to spend PC money on this one, it'll get a slip-on, and a SmartTre, Healtech makes a good one of those too.
Maybe a +2/+3 rear rear sprocket.
If I decide to keep this one long term, it'll get dirtbike bars too.

downshifting only works if the bike allows a blipper
and that is only possible with gas by wire etc.

don´t try to shift down when only a QS is mounted - you will destroy the trans / the dogs at the gears and then opening the gearbox is unavoidable
connected with huge costs .

the QS is only made for up-shifting !!!

but if not adjusted perfectly , the gears will be destroyed soon - followed by huge costs - I HATE the QS for use at usual streets
at race tracks eventually possible but only when perfectly adjusted !!!!

Yea I get it, I was just hopeful there was a way.
Mines buttery smooth

Cool
Nah, no PC on my '03, it's all stock...and missing the muffler(and I Cannot belive how much a used stock muffler or slipon costs now, lol).
I've already bought a bunch of maintenance parts for it, but nothing performance.
It still needs more, but runs great.
I don't want to spend PC money on this one, it'll get a slip-on, and a SmartTre, Healtech makes a good one of those too.
Maybe a +2/+3 rear rear sprocket.
If I decide to keep this one long term, it'll get dirtbike bars too.
Bro I was looking at exhausts and u right, crazy expensive! I’m leaving mine alone, it has a yosh. I can probably mock up a slip on using my bike if you want, wouldn’t cost u anything but shipping maybe

Yea I get it, I was just hopeful there was a way.
Mines buttery smooth

Bro I was looking at exhausts and u right, crazy expensive! I’m leaving mine alone, it has a yosh. I can probably mock up a slip on using my bike if you want, wouldn’t cost u anything but shipping maybe
Man, if you've got Any slipon that'll work, I'll give you something for it, that would be great.
I ordered a cheapo from Ali-Express, but it never showed and I got my money back.
Next cheapest thing is a midpipe from ebay for around $130, and a universal charbon fiber muffler for $60.
And factory mufflers cost more than that with no midpipe!
A Yoshimira...lol, around $500...for just a slip-on!
Yep, crazy
It needs rotors too, so I'de rather have those than exhaust that costs as much.
I don't ride it much either, because it's Loud and attracts attention...and I run a different tag on it, with no sticker, so I don't push my luck, I just ride the '18 gsxr1k instead.

I have metal, baffles, a welder, a slip on, my bike that has a mid pipe and slip on with 06 headers, and a vivid imagination lol

Send me a good pic of the passenger side, and the mid pipe or connecting pipe OD, in case mine is different. I can probably make it sound yosh tri oval quiet. Or quieter if u wanted, plenty of baffling around here since everyone wants to be loud

I have metal, baffles, a welder, a slip on, my bike that has a mid pipe and slip on with 06 headers, and a vivid imagination lol

Send me a good pic of the passenger side, and the mid pipe or connecting pipe OD, in case mine is different. I can probably make it sound yosh tri oval quiet. Or quieter if u wanted, plenty of baffling around here since everyone wants to be loud

I have no midpipe either.
It has the stock header and had an auto-parts store tip on it.

Back