Annitori Quick Shifters

Derrick0580

Registered
Any of you chaps know anything about these?
Annitoriqs.com

Been considering a quick shifter for the '13 LE but don't want to buy a complete dynojet pc setup at almost 1k + a dyno tune just to get a quick shifter. Heard about this company over on the zx6r website and either they have done their homework and have a quality product or they are superior bullshitters!

http://www.danosperformance.com/quick_shifter_switch.htm
You can use the GPS based shifter ($180.00) with just a flash to the ECU and it plugs right in, it is the same setup that Boost by Smith sold.
Or use the use the pressure switch which involves a little wiring and flashing the ECU but is highly tuneable and cheaper.
To me one of the big advantages of using the ECU based shifters is you can shut the fuel off along with the ignition cut out so there is no backfire also no other little boxes on the bike.

http://www.danosperformance.com/quick_shifter_switch.htm
You can use the GPS based shifter ($180.00) with just a flash to the ECU and it plugs right in, it is the same setup that Boost by Smith sold.
Or use the use the pressure switch which involves a little wiring and flashing the ECU but is highly tunable and cheaper.
To me one of the big advantages of using the ECU based shifters is you can shut the fuel off along with the ignition cut out so there is no backfire also no other little boxes on the bike.

I did this exact setup on my friends bike and it works great! If I remember I set it up to kill above 4500 RPM and 60ms kill with ign and fuel cut. Is there anyone near you with either the boostbysmith or Woolich flasher that can flash it?

I have a friend who got one but he had issues getting it to work right.....my opinion user error. Then he got an electric/air shifter from Cycletek and same problem. I used the Cycletek and had zero issues with it so again user error or trans causing the issue. For some reason he has gotten the Pingel electric shifter to work flawlessly on an old GSXR1100 and 2012 ZX14R. So now he has one going on a Gen I Busa so we will see. Overly priced

I have the Dano shifter with his old kill box and works good for me but I do have a back cut trans with a shifter star from Factory Pro. This trans shifts like butter. I would use the ECU but that part is being utilized for nitrous.

Last edited:
I'm currently using a power commander pressure switch and ecu editor shifter function to kill...works perfectly, I also have the Danosperformance shifter both works great..

Anyone have any current experience with the Annitori unit? Looks really nice on paper. The ecu flash is not convenient for some of us.

Anyone have any current experience with the Annitori unit? Looks really nice on paper. The ecu flash is not convenient for some of us.

You can mail your ecu to Moore Mafia in SC, and he'll have in back to you within a week of you sending it.
It's a simple plug it in, wait 4 1/2 minutes for the flash to load, and it's done.
They do them the day they receive them and ship them right back.
The biggest change is more timing at lower rpms, and more efficient opening rates of the secondary throttle plates, you will feel the difference.
It's worth doing.

You can mail your ecu to Moore Mafia in SC, and he'll have in back to you within a week of you sending it.
It's a simple plug it in, wait 4 1/2 minutes for the flash to load, and it's done.
The biggest change is more timing at lower rpms, and more efficient opening rates of the secondary throttle plates, you will feel the difference.
It's worth doing.
Seriously considering this primarily because I can't find a tuner in my area who can dyno tune me and account for the exhaust and the K&N filter that I want to put in. I know the tune is off because it pops on decel. Yea, I know some people like that but it's not proper.

Convince me to do this?

I have Ivan's tune. I have No pops and he recommended the Annitori because it is not tied into the ECU.
I agree on the "pops" not being proper.

It's worth doing.
Sent you a pm

Seriously considering this primarily because I can't find a tuner in my area who can dyno tune me and account for the exhaust and the K&N filter that I want to put in. I know the tune is off because it pops on decel. Yea, I know some people like that but it's not proper.

Convince me to do this?
Mine is flashed and dyno tuned, it pops very rarely on decel and even though I have the PAIR block offs in the garage which will stop the popping, I have yet to install them.....sometimes the crackles and pops make me feel young again...why should my knees be the only thing that crackles and pops...

You can get the ECU flashed to eliminate this without having to dyno-tune it, the maps should be pretty close.

These 'ol flappers have been around long enough that they pretty much have them down to a science these days.

Convince me to do this?

The pops on decel isn't in the tune, it's the P.A.I.R valve that pumps air into the exhaust for emisions.
Search for the 'Marble Mod'.
All you need to do is block the hose going into the back right side of the air box, and the popping will stop.

The pops on decel isn't in the tune, it's the P.A.I.R valve that pumps air into the exhaust for emisions.
Search for the 'Marble Mod'.
All you need to do is block the hose going into the back right side of the air box, and the popping will stop.
It's always been in the tune with other vehicles I've had. I'll look into this though

Back